Ooe Yofukuten x S&S: Official Contest Thread 2016

aho

About a month and a half to go?! 

I'd say any and all Ooe jeans will develop train tracks due to the perfect amount of fold they give along the selvedge, coupled with the amount of shrinkage their fabrics tend to get, even on this LHT that hasn't shrunk as much as say the OAXX. Chainstitch roping is also a safe bet

On 5/27/2017 at 5:42 PM, aho said:

Love the look of this pair.  Everyone's, in fact, look great.  Mine are less far along so I've hesitated to post pics.  That said, the look of this denim after months of wearing and washing is nicer and more interesting than anything I've owned or seen before.  Ooe has the magic, no doubt -- in fit also.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Insane patch! Interesting how different leather will turn out based on the wearer and conditions. Here's mine as of yesterday (another IG post), which has taken on the shape/fading of the waistband crinkles underneath it, perhaps accelerated by wearing a belt:

Great seeing everyone back on the thread! Now I need to participate some more too. Also, checking on the remaining time - Isn't the end date September 30, since it's 18 months from April 1, 2016? I think we have two months for further destruction...

• 3 weeks later...

Will have to confirm with Standard and Strange, but I'm under the assumption we're running till the end of September/September 30th. Started April 2016, 18 months later brings us to October 2017. That said, I'll still be wearing mine until my TCB's come in! Down to the final stretch people! Put in that work and maybe we'll have a chance against pudas collectively....:D

Edited by aho