Ooe Yofukuten x S&S: Official Contest Thread 2016

aho

FWIW, IMO, nothing wrong with any of the fits on here that I've seen. Keep in mind these probably have more shrink in them yet, and speaking for myself personally, looser is always better than too tight especially when it comes to comfort! With more wear they'll also soften up in the seat etc. so no worries there either

yes, the same thing happened to me with my Resolutes and they quickly became my favorites. My taste is changing to this type of fit as opposed to a shorter rise and a greater taper. I am looking forward to the next phase in the evolution when they soften and drape better. 

FWIW, IMO, nothing wrong with any of the fits on here that I've seen. Keep in mind these probably have more shrink in them yet, and speaking for myself personally, looser is always better than too tight especially when it comes to comfort! With more wear they'll also soften up in the seat etc. so no worries there either

I agree, everyone's fits look very good. I am surprised at how varied they are, these jeans are obviously very versatile. Curious to know how much everyone sized up, I only sized up 1 from what I would normally go for. 

Also!   lsaylor, those look great, like the way those fit you a lot. 

My waist is about 35" (34" on a good day) and I went with 36.  This was the right choice but 35 would have been fine too since this denim will likely stretch where it needs to.

I was a little surprised when I saw 37 on the tagged inseam since the target was 34" after wash, but maybe Ooe plans on 3" of shrinkage.  What are you all seeing? ... or maybe it's too soon to tell.

I didn't measure pre, but I had stock ~36 or 36.5 inseam and am now at 34" after washing 60C hot 3 times.

Waist 3rd time was exactly 33 on a sz 35.

Could have probably gone with my original sz 34 but I have now lost 20lbs and will probably lose 10 more in the next 12 months due to marathon training.. Would have been pretty hard to fit had I not lost that weight. Really like how they fit though, if jeans are too tight they give me back pain and heartburn issues (lol)

Edited by givemefive

My pair have cleared the swedish customs and is on its way to me now! If I'm lucky I will have them tomorrow!:) I plan to wash them two times in hot water before I wear them!

Edit 15/4:

I hate the swedish postal service. They haven't even shipped them to me yet. Just cleared the customs. They have do much to do they say..

Edited by tigerstrom

And some people ride cause they a motha fucking gangster better ask somebody

MYVKz.gif

Ive been doing spin classes for a while now, but only recently rode a bike for the first time in probably 7 years.  was so weird to be able to actually turn I almost fell off haha

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Surprised at how fast these are crocking in some areas, particularly the back pocket where I put my cellphone. Took a bunch of photos around town today (denim no vis) but will try to get something up here on sufu. Threw the jeans in the wash in the meantime (3rd wash).

"The Wheel of Fortune" has hit Moscow over the weekend - only got my hands on them today...

image_zpsnrb8pruy.jpeg

Will hit water tonight.

(My contest name is pretty much centered amongst the names of all participants!)

Edited by Foxy2