twistedtrees

Bags, backpacks, duffles, messenger, slings, etc.

11 hours ago, branespload said:

helinox TERG (what i'd opt for if it werent ballistic nylon), peak design, black ember, boundary supply, nomatic come to mind

Some great suggestions here I havent even heard of, thanks a lot!

I updated the popular AOKU131920 bag design and made a video about it.

On 8/9/2018 at 5:20 AM, frankie_four said:

Second this. Full 12 weeks are realistic atm.

So I've waited and waited and waited. It's been 13 full weeks since I've paid for my bag, and still nothing from Bagjack. Should I be worried?

The only comms I have with them is via someone named "Gary". Does anyone have contacts at the company? Or are you in the same boat with a super long wait?

Started to consider what I should do if I dont hear back in another week or two...

Edited by suprastar

3 hours ago, suprastar said:

"Gary"

Gary is the guy; has always replied eventually.

Nothing to worry about. They have a crazy workload for a few weeks/months, because of numerous collaborations.

I've waited 13 instead of 8 weeks, but my laptop cover finally arrived and I am super happy with it. Bought another built-to-order product, let's see how long this will take.

*edit: Gary returned from vacation one or two weeks ago. He set up had no auto-reply on e-mails

Edited by frankie_four

11 hours ago, hjpx said:

Gary is the guy; has always replied eventually.

Second on Gary.

I ordered a belt from them and although the item was shipped relatively quickly, the shipping process took an unusually long amount of time.

Gary however, was prompt with his responses and was really friendly all the way through until I finally received my item. 

Well the 12 week mark came and passed. Gary said it is more likely going to be the end of the month now. So that will put the wait time for a custom built Tote bag to be around 16 weeks... That a third of a year wait for a bag that I just wanted to get for work/gym... fantastic..