Bags, backpacks, duffles, messenger, slings, etc.

Been speaking with ECCO in recent weeks.

Appears as though Apparition is no-longer an obtainable product for production projects.

Those $1700 GG slings may be your only chance to get your mitts on it. :(

Caveat: This may mean that ECCOs entire Apparition leather pipeline has been secure for exclusive developments by one of the major brands. Or it means ECCO is keeping it for their new footwear lineup for now. Or it means this shits just super hard to produce and not worth the expense for ECCO.

Either way, I got some dyneema bonded hides coming my way in the next couple weeks. Very excited to see what I can do with that!

PM me some closeup pics and your address.

I've got a bin of deprecated Duraflex buckles which I have no application for, and rolls of a few different shades of olive webbing... methinks I've got everything they're using in that strap. (I've swapped brands and no-longer use Duraflex).

A new ultralight brand emerged for early access today, called Cimoro - https://cimoro.com/products

Screenshot-0117PM.thumb.PNG.77d0fade9efa975a04e76e6b9c8827ec.PNG

5ae77a8b46fa1_Screenshot-0118PM001.thumb.PNG.bea495b72cc50b90c4b5bf5e36ae9de6.PNG

5ae77a944aa04_Screenshot-0118PM002.thumb.PNG.690f44a0cbb4d6776f06e732e634320a.PNG

5ae77a9c83352_Screenshot-0118PM003.thumb.PNG.c8a4e1625f9d3c78555eef2fbd4a0a27.PNG

Screenshot-0118PM.thumb.PNG.2423573cc82cb87f64382725f8fb49e2.PNG

Screenshot-0119PM.thumb.PNG.02cf68ab58d281b93d3a2269c1233036.PNG

Looks like a new Woven/Laminated hybrid fabric, not your typical "cuben fiber" crap.

UqwfQTe.jpg

Gallery with copypasta descriptions and prices here.

Edited by the-intern

With the (relatively) small background in cutting and sewing I have from making my own T's I ventured out and made a simple webbing fidlock strap to which I've attached to a molle pouch - effectively creating a bumbag. I picked the pouch up on the cheap from ebay and the materials from for the strap from extremtextil online. Big shoutout to @danii and @the-intern for helping me source the Siamese slik clips.Although my box stitching is a LOT to be desired the whole project was a blast and I'm looking forward to making some more techwear inspired accessories! The next step for me will be to make my own molle style pouch (i'm thinking out of x-pac) to go with the strap.

Though I'd share the end result here

IMG_0788-min.JPEG

IMG_0787.JPEG

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0789-min.JPEG

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2018 at 1:48 AM, pompadork said:

First of all, good job on this Dani, the bag looks great.

Can someone tell me how much it retailed for? And @danii will you be releasing more? Think I might have just found myself a new bag.

2 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

First of all, good job on this Dani, the bag looks great.

Can someone tell me how much it retailed for? And @danii will you be releasing more? Think I might have just found myself a new bag.

€420 + €30 worldwide shipping. ;)

Danii said that restock of this bag will be during summer.

Edited by unmen

Hey thanks for the nice words, yes more bags are coming and hopefully the workshop will deliver them before the end of summer. This was like a quite small almost a test run but I am still shocked how people liked it and how fast it sell out. Thanks for support everyone!

On 2018-07-09 at 4:05 PM, danii said:

Hey thanks for the nice words, yes more bags are coming and hopefully the workshop will deliver them before the end of summer. This was like a quite small almost a test run but I am still shocked how people liked it and how fast it sell out. Thanks for support everyone!

I’m (not so) patiently awaiting the second run. I use my musette bag almost daily, and the custom strap you made for my dsptch bag is one of my favorite pieces. 

Edited by emenel

• 2 weeks later...

recently bought an orbitgear r202 to carry around my controller and/or a weekends worth of clothes, but the controller can't fit :( the bag is slightly smaller than its listed specs. semi-desperately looking for a bag w/ similar features (molle compatible, fidlock, 3 point strap) and max width of 16in/40cm so that it qualifies as a free personal bag for cheap airlines :ph34r:. looked at most offerings from brands posted in this thread, closest thing would be a bagjack nxl but way out of budget

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought anything off Bagjack recently, specifically one of their custom totes?

How long do they usually take to manufacture a custom bag? It's been a month since I ordered one, and I realise it did say 12 weeks is possible of how long it will take, but what is a realistic waiting time?

@suprastar Going by the discussion I had at their store a bit more than a month ago you'll probably wait the full 12 weeks. I had ordered a sniper bag in 'custom material' before last years end and it shipped pretty much exactly 2 months later.

They were supposedly swamped and also moving to a bigger manufacturing location withing the city this year.

Edited by hjpx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2018 at 5:20 AM, frankie_four said:

Second this. Full 12 weeks are realistic atm.

So I've waited and waited and waited. It's been 13 full weeks since I've paid for my bag, and still nothing from Bagjack. Should I be worried?

The only comms I have with them is via someone named "Gary". Does anyone have contacts at the company? Or are you in the same boat with a super long wait?

Started to consider what I should do if I dont hear back in another week or two...

Edited by suprastar