danii

116740 APPROVED SHOES

already for preorder at cotton club

15 hours ago, danii said:

QBAMBA3-2.jpg

11 BAMBA 3 WHT/BLK

New silhouette called the "Nordic Hybrid" or the Bamba 3. Depending on which line it's under. Different colours are split between mainline BBS and 11 by BBS.

There's multiple colour ways coming out, that will be split across different deliveries. First delivery should be soon(ish).

As I did with the previous release I can update this thread with pictures and information. If everyone is interested?

2 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

If everyone is interested?

what kind of question is that! YES PLEASE!

@Yoshiii - why are you asking. post em!

Heads up: a personal favorite on sale at Caliroots right now for dirt cheap. I had to double up. I have a pair I've used lots, and they are super verastile.

adidas-originals-superstar-slip-on-bz011

Edited by Marw

1 hour ago, Marw said:

Heads up: a personal favorite on sale at Caliroots right now for dirt cheap. I had to double up. I have a pair I've used lots, and they are super verastile.

adidas-originals-superstar-slip-on-bz011

Nice thanks, mine are getting pretty worn now

On 6/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, AvantSol said:

Definitely @Yoshiii

On 6/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, danii said:

what kind of question is that! YES PLEASE!

On 6/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, the-intern said:

@Yoshiii - why are you asking. post em!

Ok ok. Just had to double check. I'll update you guys as soon as I can

47 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Anyone got some cool sandals/flip flops for the summer?

Personally I like Suicoke. They are good to wear and kind of fits into the techwear aesthetics.

These Y3's are my all time favorite sandals . Looks great with almost anything and comfortable. 

wholesale-2016-new-arrival-y3-sandals-kaohe.jpg

Into these! Always liked the footscape sole and these would probalby work great removing the laces.

nike-air-footscape-woven-nm-flyknit-ao54

So, the Nike x Matthew Williams collab is supposedly dropping next week. Does anyone have any more details?

If anyone is interested, I have a few pairs of SS18 Bamba 2 mids left. They're available with 30% off. So price including delivery is €360 for anyone outside of the EU and £375 for anyone inside the EU.

One pair of Archive Green in EU42 / UK8. And in Desert Beige there is EU40 2/3 UK7, EU411/3 UK7.5 and EU42 UK8.  I'll put pictures for reference below.

5aa7d2b549487_ScreenShot2018-03-13at13_33_31.png.2b8c245779ef30b6c82754d5dbcba06d.png

5aa7d2de3c1aa_ScreenShot2018-03-13at13_33_50.png.51555607ba0abae22e354339d8b5916e.png

Any updates on the new season salomon stuff Yoshii? Can't wait!

1 hour ago, nigel1 said:

Any updates on the new season salomon stuff Yoshii? Can't wait!

Not just yet. We received our first, very small, delivery of BBS but no words on the shoes just yet. I'm in the dark until I get an email saying they're ready to ship. 

As soon as I know more I'll be updating you guys. Fingers crossed, it's sooner rather than later

Can anyone comment on the sizing with bamba 2 mids? I am normally an 8.5 and I'm wondering if I could size 1/2 size down.

11 hours ago, xzamx said:

Can anyone comment on the sizing with bamba 2 mids? I am normally an 8.5 and I'm wondering if I could size 1/2 size down.

I'd say don't size down. Go true to size, maybe even size up half a size. (I use Nike's average / usual sizing as a base for TTS)

On 7/5/2018 at 2:25 PM, Yoshiii said:

If anyone is interested, I have a few pairs of SS18 Bamba 2 mids left. They're available with 30% off. So price including delivery is €360 for anyone outside of the EU and £375 for anyone inside the EU.

One pair of Archive Green in EU42 / UK8. And in Desert Beige there is EU40 2/3 UK7, EU411/3 UK7.5 and EU42 UK8.  I'll put pictures for reference below.

5aa7d2de3c1aa_ScreenShot2018-03-13at13_33_50.png.51555607ba0abae22e354339d8b5916e.png

Just a quick update. Archive Greens sold. Desert Beige still available. 

Still waiting on an update regarding AW18 pairs :)

Looks nice! Not a huge fan of speedcross silhouette, still too outdoor-sporty for normal life situations.

Has anybody seen the new bambas anywhere though already?

Saw these before, in my opinion the black/white look much better

4B672D92-7EA2-4850-BF12-5CA5F71F13A3.thumb.jpeg.b72d060f7b4adf1074ffd21e6d360d9e.jpeg3AB8E3AC-ECAA-41F7-AAD0-6AA435BA3607.thumb.jpeg.80023ea9750497b48de62de17ee8ff4c.jpeg
Edited by kriztopher

These shoes look amazing in general. Look forward to hear more details about them