Jump to content
danii

116740 APPROVED SHOES

Recommended Posts

Has anyone tried these shoes called Unico by Naglev? Made from Wool and Kevlar fibers and also water resistant. 

http://www.naglev.com/product-men

photo1-home.jpg

Edited by naashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 9:15 AM, TEKsevenZERO said:

11312352cg_14_f.jpg11312347cj_14_d.jpg

I love these new Level Runners, probably my favourite ///xRO (thanks @danii :) ) since the Tech Runner. I just wish this new iteration came in all black! That navy is super tempting though, might be hard to wear with black pants... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My apologies if i'm mistaken but they are black? Are they not? I haven't seen this season in hand yet but they look black to me and the Y3 site lists them as black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

My apologies if i'm mistaken but they are black? Are they not? I haven't seen this season in hand yet but they look black to me and the Y3 site lists them as black?

Yeah, I just looked at the RO site and those ones are black. But I saw them at the shop last week and they were absolutely navy blue. There's also a pair on Grailed right now that show visible difference in color between the leather and the black laces. Not really sure what the deal is. 

Edit: Just looked around a lot, and they all list black. What I saw at the store really felt more navy, but now I'm second guessing myself... maybe it was the lighting? Maybe the black leather die lot is just not true black? ... Has anyone else seen them in person? 

Edited by emenel
added some details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, follow up. 

I may have the budget for one of these two shoes, but really can't decide. Anyone want to weight in? 

I'm trying to decide between the new "black" Level Runner or these original Tech Runners:

 

img_2386_2.thumb.jpg.f8996e045813616f3d980c2aecaea189.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emenel said:

Ok, follow up. 

I may have the budget for one of these two shoes, but really can't decide. Anyone want to weight in? 

I'm trying to decide between the new "black" Level Runner or these original Tech Runners:

 

img_2386_2.thumb.jpg.f8996e045813616f3d980c2aecaea189.jpg

Go for the level runners, I love those tech runners but I couldn't wear them for a whole day straight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toilettebun said:

I love those tech runners but I couldn't wear them for a whole day straight

Oh yeah? A comfort issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the level runners and they are super comfy, what you do not see is the boost sole a nice hidden feature ! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I have the level runners and they are super comfy, what you do not see is the boost sole a nice hidden feature ! 

 

Thanks!  Any thoughts on the sizing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @TEKsevenZERO and @Toilettebun. I placed my order.

For anyone else in Canada thinking of getting Level Runners, ordering them directly from RO is over $300 cheaper than buying them retail in Canada. There might be some fees on import, but it won't be that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the more affordable end of the spectrum, I'm digging these.

adidas-eqt-support-93-17-core-black-ftw-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really liuke the Y3 and I have a fascination with the sculpted angular look on the boost sole of the eqt, but I have an aversion to the 3 stripes, I just cannot see past them, silly I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

but I have an aversion to the 3 stripes, I just cannot see past them, silly I know.

Yeah, I get it. I don't mind how they deal with it on a lot of the new all black models, it's pretty subtle and is even more so on-foot. I still love my, now very worn, EQT Support All Black... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, emenel said:

Thanks @TEKsevenZERO and @Toilettebun. I placed my order.

For anyone else in Canada thinking of getting Level Runners, ordering them directly from RO is over $300 cheaper than buying them retail in Canada. There might be some fees on import, but it won't be that much.

from what I remember with ordering directly from RO is expect atleast an extra 30% of the total price you paid for fees and duties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toilettebun said:

from what I remember with ordering directly from RO is expect atleast an extra 30% of the total price you paid for fees and duties.

Even if it's a full 30%, the total is still over $100 less than local retail. :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These look sick wanted to get some sfbs. Aw 17 release ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah supposed to drop soon enough. at first the black upper/gum sole made me do a double take but then i saw the light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

yeah supposed to drop soon enough. at first the black upper/gum sole made me do a double take but then i saw the light. 

Its very bamboo presto w the lighter gum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, danii said:

first gen:(

Absolutely, not the level runner II , sorry - actually not even sure if the v.2 has boost - can anyone confirm?

My expertise is restricted to v.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adidas Originals x The Good Will Out 'NMD CS1'

21297001_1492251380860354_2007664573976412160_n.thumb.jpg.370444989c54fed08a13fbf13d9c2a84.jpg

21294566_1928651974018084_6527761763436331008_n.thumb.jpg.c0f62c3ff1055b33225381a26444a00a.jpg

Edited by unmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two new (?) pairs of techwear shoes by Norse Projects, just copped the campus 80's PK myself.

 

Link: http://www.norseprojects.com/store/men_autumn_17/adidas-consortium-norse-projects

 

Campus 80's PK

Campus 80's PK

Terrex Agravix

Terrex Agravic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program