116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

releases from the sneaker-verse have been of late very staid, stale, so call me odd but i kinda of like them, they're interesting, it's nice to see nike not just conceptualising but actually realising something quite bold.

but can imagine these could only be successfully dressed within the narrative of hamcus or something sartorially similar.

would I buy them ...? in a word, no, especially as they supposed to cost 500 notes (if a lot less i would be tempted).

5 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

Sorry tek, that shoe is not it lol.. too much shit going on.  

Yep, a divisive design for sure, but I reckon if you tried them on they'd grow on you, much like a parasite :)

@scamster$500 is steep, but then I know a brand that sells sleeveless cotton vests for $600 - and sell like hot cakes!! - too rich for me 

• 3 months later...
On 11/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, scamster said:

@BruceLeroy let know how you get on with them, heard the sizing are small on the bamba and want to pick up a pair myself.

My understanding is that it’s the dyed pairs that are under sized

11 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

My understanding is that it’s the dyed pairs that are under sized

heard the same but wasn't sure it was only coloured shoes.

apparently the process of object dying shrinks the shoe, not surprising with the heat needed to achieve the effect bbs gets.

if anyone has both the non-dyed and dyed can they enlighten us if this is true?

4 hours ago, scamster said:

heard the same but wasn't sure it was only coloured shoes.

apparently the process of object dying shrinks the shoe, not surprising with the heat needed to achieve the effect bbs gets.

if anyone has both the non-dyed and dyed can they enlighten us if this is true?

I have both (bamba 2 hi), the dyed pair definitely feel tighter initially. I figured the fabric will stretch out over time, but I haven’t wear them enough to find out.

32 minutes ago, scamster said:

cheers geezer, do you think going up one full size is enough?

I have them in the same size and I have no problem with that. Honestly I don’t think they are that much different in size. If u want a looser fit maybe go up half size in the dyed pair. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...