116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

12 hours ago, zacjones said:

First post here, Not sure if this the right place. I just bought a pair of bamba 2's in uk 10.5 (biggest I could find) I usually wear nike 11. They fit but they're tight, how stretchy are they? Did anyone have to break them in?

Should be fine, I sized the same as you and was a bit tight at first (usually 11.5 Nike and took an 11). Loosened up w some wear but as mentioned above I took the laces out and only use the zipper. 

8 hours ago, mher90 said:

Those are different, aren't they? The dye in the 11bbs shot looks two-tone grey/black, the ones you linked are full grey.

nope, those are definitely the ones that he linked. the editing probably makes it look a bit more distressed/ dyed looking.

• 3 weeks later...

3s, 4s, and bamba 2s are all TTS for me.

while we're here, are the bamba 3s waterproof at all? i saw some places say they had goretex inserts but i highly doubt that nvm i actually read previous posts in this thread

Edited by branespload

On 11/25/2018 at 4:29 AM, rogerhuangxj said:

Eyeing the 11bybbs speedcross, can anyone speak of the sizing? Bamba2 is tts for me.

I have the bamba 2 and speedcross 4. Was a bit hesitant to 1/2 size up for the speedcross 4 as many people suggested, but went tts instead and its perfect for me. I dont have wide feet and high arch tho

On 10/8/2018 at 12:45 PM, Dolphinski said:

LF1 + Zip >> LF1 + Cobra? I mean i feel the same about Alyx but if they had done the Acrnm zip first, we'd all be bitching. Acrnm do it first and it's techwear uniform.

I’m on record here saying how dumb I thought the LF1s were at first. Then I tracked down a sample pair before the first drop. Now they’re almost all I ever wear. The zip really does add functionality. I’m not sure that cobra buckle does. 

Im looking into the Bamba2 mid but the seller is telling me I should go a full size up from my tts. I’m normally a 10.5us in Nike(sometimes 11 if the shoe is snug.) I can’t seem to find an 11. Would I be safe in the us10.5? Judging by what I’ve read going up .5 would be good if you had a wider foot? 

Edited by Kamikaze

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Im looking into the Bamba2 mid but the seller is telling me I should go a full size up from my tts. I’m normally a 10.5us in Nike(sometimes 11 if the shoe is snug.) I can’t seem to find an 11. Would I be safe in the us10.5? Judging by what I’ve read going up .5 would be good if you had wider a wider foot? 

I don't know about that sizing up. I went TTS (usually wear 10 in anything Nike and went 10 for the Bamba 2 as well) and they feel plenty roomy, probably could've sized down even. My feet are on the wider side, too.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, danii said:

cotton club has bigger markups on other bambas, so let's see how much they pop-up for. ANYONE SEEN THE MID-BAMBA2 IN ALL WHITE? (they are on the site but I have not seen them anywhere for sale)

sneakerboy

on sale as well

edit: just checked, they somehow disappeared. They were in last chance section asking for about 200 usd with a full size run, maybe try to message them if they still got the shoes.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

• 3 weeks later...