116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

If anyone has any questions about wearing Jikatabi shoes/boots, what brands are out there that produce tabi shoes and which brands are trusted/popular feel free to ask me.  I've been wearing Jikatabi for close to 5 years now and have been through several pair and gone between 2 brands, have done lots of long searching the weird dusty corners of google images for what brand makes what and if I dont know the answer to your question I could probably point you in the right direction.  Just thought I'd throw that out there since @danii brought them up in lieu of Maha's models.  I did it before it was cool ! !1 

• 2 weeks later...

Heddels x PF Flyers
CO-OP 3: The PF Flyers Mercury All American

m8LfgLl.jpg

store: https://shop.heddels.com/products/co-op-3-the-pf-flyers-mercury-all-american?variant=972151062548

full story: https://www.heddels.com/2018/02/heddels-co-op-3-pf-flyers-mercury-american/

hands on:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNnjpTXdiJ8

unfortunately, extremely limited and sold through raffle.

I'd practically commit murder for a pair of these... oh my!

Edited by the-intern

how would you rate the weatherproofness of the bamba 2s? is it the same sort of mesh paneling throughout, or a more sealed construction this time?

also those white lows look really cool, kinda regret copping the speedcross 4s lol

Sorry for the slow replies, been extremely busy.

On 2/20/2018 at 6:01 PM, branespload said:

how would you rate the weatherproofness of the bamba 2s? is it the same sort of mesh paneling throughout, or a more sealed construction this time?

also those white lows look really cool, kinda regret copping the speedcross 4s lol

Sadly, I've only managed to have a real quick look at them so far but here goes.

For the Bamba2's the construction is very similar. The only difference I saw is the new fabric you see around the toe and just above the sole. This is actually lighter and thinner than then the stretch fabric the upper is constructed out of on the the previous seasons iteration. So for the weatherproofing it'd probably be exactly the same. Not great. Though visually they're just as nice maybe even a little more interesting. It's not a stretch fabric though, I didn't have time to have a close look but its thin and "papery". I'll take a closer look tomorrow if I can and try to identify the fabric.

13 hours ago, suprastar said:

when are those new Salomons due to drop?

We have them in stock, in store now. I can do private sales for you sufu guys. They'll be online as soon as I shoot them for the website. Schedules hectic but I'm hoping next week before PFW.

The translucent soles on the speed cross are real nice. Though I'm personally not the biggest fan of them in this colour, they have been done well.

On 2/26/2018 at 4:18 PM, kenwiryadi said:

when will the dyed versions drop? also what website or store do u manage?

appreciate the infos on 11bybbs shoes man :)

15 hours ago, nigel1 said:

Does anybody have an insight into which colors of dyed bbs11 sneakers are coming in this season? Saw the beige and olive from the show, curious if there will be something darker too!

My apologies for the extremely delayed response. My head is all over the place as of late.

As far as I remember there's 3 colours this season, those that you've all mentioned; orange, beige(y) and green. BBS emailed and they should be delivered to stores very soon.

The fidlock buckle on shoe should stop ASAP. Or fidlock should start making some shoe specific buckles, since some fools already putting helmet buckles on shoes. Feel like this is 2015 and we are about to put a cobra on everything. 

26 minutes ago, danii said:

The fidlock buckle on shoe should stop ASAP.  

Yeah I know. This is the part that feels the most off. I can't really see a reason to put a Fidlock on it. But I like all things magnetic, so part of me still thinks it's cool.

Okay, just received a delivery of the dyed Boris x Salomons. I've been told there's a couple of styles delayed but we have received two colours of the mids.

I shall put quick images below of the two colours we've just received. If anybody is interested feel free to let me know. We can proceed through Paypal.  The shoes won't get online until the beginning of next week, at the earliest. There's a good chance some sizes might sell out by then so I thought I'd give the guys here that are interested a heads up. 

Sizes are; Bamba 2 Mid Archive Green - UK 7.5 (41 1/3 / US8) UK 8 (42 / 8.5) - UK 9 (43 1/3 / 9.5) - UK9.5 (44 / 10) - UK10 (44 2/3 - 10.5) 

Bamba 2 Mid Desert Beige - UK 7 (40 2/3 / US7.5) - UK 7.5 (41 1/3 - US8) - UK8 (42 / 8.5) - UK9 (43 1/3 / 9.5) - UK9.5 (44 / 10) 

Price is €wrong Posted EU / £wrong Posted UK / €wrong Posted Anywhere Outside EU

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.33.31.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.33.39.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.33.45.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.33.50.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.34.01.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.34.20.png

Edited by Yoshiii
Price mistake

On 3/13/2018 at 8:33 AM, Yoshiii said:

Sizes are; Bamba 2 Mid Archive Green - UK 7.5 (41 1/3 / US8) UK 8 (42 / 8.5) - UK 9 (43 1/3 / 9.5) - UK9.5 (44 / 10) - UK10 (44 2/3 - 10.5) 

Bamba 2 Mid Desert Beige - UK 7 (40 2/3 / US7.5) - UK 7.5 (41 1/3 - US8) - UK8 (42 / 8.5) - UK9 (43 1/3 / 9.5) - UK9.5 (44 / 10) 

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 13.34.20.png

Thanks for the pics and info. So these run even smaller than the F/W Bamba 2's then? IIRC the size 44's I have are tagged as US 10.5. The desert beige color is spot on. They remind me of colors in the soil/rocks at some of the US National Parks (i.e. Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon).

Edited by wexler
My bad I was reading UK 10.5

No problem at all. I'm not entirely sure on what else we may receive for SS18 (I know FW18 but not this season sadly). If we receive any more styles, I'll post another update.

It should be the same sizing. The Bamba 2's I wear from FW17 are UK10 / 44 2/3 / US10.5.

On 1/23/2018 at 12:12 AM, Yoshiii said:

Images from the 11 by BBS AW18 Lookbook. Looks like Boris has joined the contrast heel / dipped heel wave, though it appears to be executed far better than others.

Looking forward to taking a closer look tomorrow.

11-by-Boris-Bidjan-Saberi-fall-winter-20

Do you know if you will be getting stock of the last 3 pairs pictured here? Also curious to know if these will be available June / July-ish and what they might cost :) Thanks in advance man.