116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

On 11/21/2017 at 2:50 PM, Kasper said:

Adidas X White Mountaineering. Really interested by these, although I am a bit skeptical of of the ability of primeknit to properly insulate / protect against cold, snow & rain. Anyone has handled these

Extremely comfortable! Great grip for hiking if the weather is nice

Edited by jflowtography

I've got mine from Storm and I'm not in one of those 3 countries. Maybe your destination is on this storm shipping destination list (faq)? Now also available at Brandblack.

• Seem true to size.
  • Very roomy in the front (perfectly comfortable for people with wide feet!) and rather narrow in the heel.
  • Grippy sole.
  • Not all that thrilled about the lacing points; imho there should be be a 'hook(?)' where that strip bends, for better strapping down of the ankle.
  • Perfectly weather resistant in rain and wet snow, out of the box.

feel like they have a wider/rounder appearance irl at 43 than in the promotional imagery.

Spoiler

brndblkxhalo.thumb.jpg.2ff13c512ff65a8f2b395d2b8214127a.jpg

Edited by hjpx
premature publishing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are these spots which looked like pen marks normal in bbs salomon dyes? Just got mine yesterday and im kinda wondering if it resulted from the dye? This one’s the white dyed colorway. On the pic that looks slashed, i can defly feel the scratch depth, or is it juat a crease?

0B11325A-678C-46B7-A847-61F214421169.jpeg

D1DC9F82-F91C-4ECE-B59D-9B8DA4EAAE1C.jpeg

74BE93A7-8727-4535-8915-16E64A471A0D.jpeg

Hello, I have been following the site and this particular thread for a while. I would like to thank you as I discovered great shoes thanks to your posts.

The ones I prefer are part of the collaboration between Saberi and Salomon. I was able to find a pair of the object dyed version in grey/black but, unfortunately, they do not fit.

They are US 7 and I think my size is close to 8. Perhaps someone is interested in them?

first of all I would not worry about it, specially when talking about a dyed pair, it would be concern on the solid ones but these are made to look worn and sooner or later will be worn and damaged. must have happened during the process.

second of all, I am not sure if you will be able to find another pair in your size.

5373691107500.5600c96684f84.jpg.4f67c3a817d1a720dbceac5d0fcb1f4e.jpg

Edited by danii
EMAGDNIM

Soloist x Salomon looking promising, looks like they just blacked out some s lab silhouettes but carbon gtx 2’s looking great still and should be more along the lines of what we were expecting from bambas weather proof wise 

A80020D7-ED1A-40FE-A53E-9E3993A0AD3E.png

Images from the 11 by BBS AW18 Lookbook. Looks like Boris has joined the contrast heel / dipped heel wave, though it appears to be executed far better than others.

Looking forward to taking a closer look tomorrow.

11-by-Boris-Bidjan-Saberi-fall-winter-20

On 1/24/2018 at 2:18 PM, Dolphinski said:

Maha tabi's dropping soon apparently...

I don't think they are MHI. For their in store displays and stuff, I'm quite they use these; https://www.amazon.co.uk/MARUGO-Mens-Black-Cotton-Boots/dp/B007KZG1RY/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1502483394&sr=8-13&keywords=tabi+boots (Got it bookmarked, as it's been tempting me for ages. Just don't know if I can)

Though, one of the MHI guys said they were thinking about a collab at one point but cancelled it... maybe that changed

3 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

I don't think they are MHI. For their in store displays and stuff, I'm quite they use these; https://www.amazon.co.uk/MARUGO-Mens-Black-Cotton-Boots/dp/B007KZG1RY/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1502483394&sr=8-13&keywords=tabi+boots (Got it bookmarked, as it's been tempting me for ages. Just don't know if I can)

Though, one of the MHI guys said they were thinking about a collab at one point but cancelled it... maybe that changed

I stumbled across those a couple months ago but the the stupid ‘air’ window on the heels ruins it for me. 

this is a starting point of "we all want to wear tabis but not sure support group". Cause I am on exactly same boat, so let's all buy tabis and make others confident about it. I have rikoi tabi bookmarked for a while.

rikio-double-cushion-f7spII-1.jpg

there is also something very interesting about these Takesyo, only wishing the closing was not zipper but the traditional hooks.

takesyo-tz126-2.jpg