116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

Not really sure what Nike is up to here. But I like it. 

EPtqJma.jpg

mDqbjYr.jpg

a6uT8x3.jpg

Not too crazy about the side text "AIR" but certainly an interesting rendition! (The orange ones are cool- If you want to look like a Space Shuttle Astronaut. Which isn't a bad thing..) Lacing will be fun to see what people come up with. 

Edited by limeaide

On 9/17/2017 at 5:51 AM, limeaide said:

Not really sure what Nike is up to here. But I like it. 

a6uT8x3.jpg

Not too crazy about the side text "AIR" but certainly an interesting rendition! (The orange ones are cool- If you want to look like a Space Shuttle Astronaut. Which isn't a bad thing..) Lacing will be fun to see what people come up with. 

Side text says 'AF1' and it is reflective, btw. (:

Without ropes it look really fine:

nike-special-field-air-force-1-high-03.thumb.jpg.5a893297f68a9ed7d68ac5406a5e306e.jpg

Thought I'd make a quick post here as the shoes have been much more popular than expected and I know quite a few people here were interested. So I thought I'd let you know before they go online and on the shop floor.

We've just received a small restock of the BBS x Salomon sneakers in black and white; we wanted to re order the dyed ones but Boris isn't making any more of those so they aren't available for reorder.

We have two sizes - UK9 - EU43 1/3 - US9.5 and UK8 - EU42 - 8.5 - US8.5. For those outside of the EU they are €400 (including shipping), For those in the EU they're €470 (including shipping).

image4.thumb.JPG.7222fd184f12b84b8d2cae3144a8f413.JPG

Edited by Yoshiii

8 hours ago, kraak said:

Do these fit like the regular Salomon shoes where you need to go up at least one size?

Most people I know have said they fit quite small. I'd say maybe half a size small. 

They're not as snug as the speedcross silhouette, which I thought were very small. I wear a UK10 in Nikes and I've gone for a UK10 in these. They do feel a little more snug than the Nikes I wear but still comfortable enough, though I could probably wear a UK10.5 too.

Edit: After wearing them for a little longer, they are for sure more snug. Definitely in the length.

Edited by Yoshiii

Those footscape utlities in black are beautiful. Also, for the prestos with S M L sizing, does anyone know the metric difference in size between the S and the M? I'm a 9.5 US but have pretty wide feet. Makes sizing difficult.