116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

9 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

My apologies if i'm mistaken but they are black? Are they not? I haven't seen this season in hand yet but they look black to me and the Y3 site lists them as black?

Yeah, I just looked at the RO site and those ones are black. But I saw them at the shop last week and they were absolutely navy blue. There's also a pair on Grailed right now that show visible difference in color between the leather and the black laces. Not really sure what the deal is. 

Edit: Just looked around a lot, and they all list black. What I saw at the store really felt more navy, but now I'm second guessing myself... maybe it was the lighting? Maybe the black leather die lot is just not true black? ... Has anyone else seen them in person? 

Edited by emenel
added some details

Ok, follow up. 

I may have the budget for one of these two shoes, but really can't decide. Anyone want to weight in? 

I'm trying to decide between the new "black" Level Runner or these original Tech Runners:

img_2386_2.thumb.jpg.f8996e045813616f3d980c2aecaea189.jpg

1 hour ago, emenel said:

Ok, follow up. 

I may have the budget for one of these two shoes, but really can't decide. Anyone want to weight in? 

I'm trying to decide between the new "black" Level Runner or these original Tech Runners:

img_2386_2.thumb.jpg.f8996e045813616f3d980c2aecaea189.jpg

Go for the level runners, I love those tech runners but I couldn't wear them for a whole day straight

31 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

but I have an aversion to the 3 stripes, I just cannot see past them, silly I know.

Yeah, I get it. I don't mind how they deal with it on a lot of the new all black models, it's pretty subtle and is even more so on-foot. I still love my, now very worn, EQT Support All Black... 

14 hours ago, emenel said:

Thanks @TEKsevenZERO and @Toilettebun. I placed my order.

For anyone else in Canada thinking of getting Level Runners, ordering them directly from RO is over $300 cheaper than buying them retail in Canada. There might be some fees on import, but it won't be that much.

from what I remember with ordering directly from RO is expect atleast an extra 30% of the total price you paid for fees and duties.

1 hour ago, Toilettebun said:

from what I remember with ordering directly from RO is expect atleast an extra 30% of the total price you paid for fees and duties.

Even if it's a full 30%, the total is still over $100 less than local retail. :/ 

Two new (?) pairs of techwear shoes by Norse Projects, just copped the campus 80's PK myself.

Link: http://www.norseprojects.com/store/men_autumn_17/adidas-consortium-norse-projects

Campus 80's PK

Campus 80's PK

Terrex Agravix

Terrex Agravic