116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

It's all about preference though isn't it and sharing those finds that fit with an aesthetic, I founf the bright yellow ADIxRICK a welcome diversion from black/green - I'll only buy them when they reach the sales, so hopefully everyone finds them fugly !!

I really like how ///xRO shoes develop with the next drop, the first runners (split sole) were terrible with the enormous back padding but the next release of them was way better and same goes for these, when I saw the SS runners they looked like some terrible porsche design x puma mostro but this FW looks way better and all it took was making the lace area longer.

Edited by danii

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danii said:

I like them too, but still waiting for the other clrways of the 11BBS x SALOMONS.

I'm guessing you're referring to the new season Salomon boots? As oppose to the SS Speedcross. If so I can post pictures tomorrow of all colour ways that will be available.

they have been posted earlier but so far I have seen preorders just for all-black and darkgray/black washed ones. just not the ones I am after, I hope they all got into production unlike these seil marchalls.

AW1516-FAKSOPREVIEW-11_low-853x1280.jpg

image3.thumb.JPG.2537f443d0ee98136c20ed8eca310699.JPG

image4.thumb.JPG.7222fd184f12b84b8d2cae3144a8f413.JPG

These two? They grey certainly has gone into production. I'm also quite sure the b/w has too.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the size your after. However, if you are unable to get hold of them soon I can check if they are available and special order them for you.

On a side note, here's some acg;

nike-terra-sertig-all-black-002.jpg

nike-terra-sertig-all-black-003.jpg

nike-terra-sertig-all-black-01.jpg

Has anyone tried these shoes called Unico by Naglev? Made from Wool and Kevlar fibers and also water resistant. 

http://www.naglev.com/product-men

photo1-home.jpg

Edited by naashi

On 7/25/2017 at 9:15 AM, TEKsevenZERO said:

11312352cg_14_f.jpg11312347cj_14_d.jpg

I love these new Level Runners, probably my favourite ///xRO (thanks @danii :) ) since the Tech Runner. I just wish this new iteration came in all black! That navy is super tempting though, might be hard to wear with black pants...