116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

11 by Boris Bidjan Saberi x Salomon collab. Not quite as good as the instapump furies they did with 24Kilates but still got that 11 Future/tech/street vibe going. Not sure about the functionality here but iirc Salomon are branded as "performance/activity" shoes so hopefully they'll be mad comfy to wear on the move. They come in black and white too but the greens are by far the best colorway IMO. Got that postapocalyptic distressing that will look great with ACR RAF colored items. Kind of pricy though so I still haven't decided on preordering yet. 

002_876c5e12-f48e-4880-a8b8-2b7352046bdd

Preorder

Edit: More pictures here

Edited by Endless

11 by Boris Bidjan Saberi x Salomon collab. Not quite as good as the instapump furies they did with 24Kilates but still got that 11 Future/tech/street vibe going. Not sure about the functionality here but iirc Salomon are branded as "performance/activity" shoes so hopefully they'll be mad comfy to wear on the move. They come in black and white too but the greens are by far the best colorway IMO. Got that postapocalyptic distressing that will look great with ACR RAF colored items. Kind of pricy though so I still haven't decided on preordering yet. 

002_876c5e12-f48e-4880-a8b8-2b7352046bdd

Preorder

Edit: More pictures here

How the hell are they selling speedcross 4s for ~$450 US? Not even the GTX? Wat. Hopefully the SLAB Black's come out in these so I can ruin them on pavement.

Edited by CARLOOA

i've been in love with those salomon's since images first came, out. viaroma never carries bigger sizes so i can't preorder, but fingers crossed for a 12.5/13 in this colorway. or i should just pick up some sale priced salomons before hype

Edited by t0fu

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask in but i bought a pair of qasas in a UK7 & i'm a bit afraid that they won't fit me, i'm a US 8 in flyknit mercurials & footscape magistas and a US 9 in flyknit racers did i size right? Thanks in advance

Edited by DemiGxd

tl;dr - winter boots/shoes for the city

Hi guys, I'm looking for some boots or shoes suitable for a cold European winter. Not snow boots, but able to keep the warmth/dry in if it should snow in the city. Will probably get my heat from socks (won't start that whole topic again, don't worry)

I was considering Lupineks or SFBs. Would like some other suggestions (other than Nike would be cool)

Must be monochrome, preferably medium height (not a fan of highs)

I've had all the lupineks (and love them) avoid if you're talking about actual cold temperatures for any extended period of time. They're ok for trips from your chosen mode of transportation to a building but if you're walking around they get very cold very fast. SFB are generally a lot warmer but still far from the best.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions that this forum would find acceptable.

Edited by jbob24

They aren't true winter boots, but I've been wearing the leather SISP commando chelseas since the snow/cold hit and they rule. They are surprisingly warm and with a coating of nikwax polish also nice and waterproof. They really complement techwear well too, which is always nice.

tl;dr - winter boots/shoes for the city

Hi guys, I'm looking for some boots or shoes suitable for a cold European winter. Not snow boots, but able to keep the warmth/dry in if it should snow in the city. Will probably get my heat from socks (won't start that whole topic again, don't worry)

I was considering Lupineks or SFBs. Would like some other suggestions (other than Nike would be cool)

Must be monochrome, preferably medium height (not a fan of highs)

Living in Sweden (it get's pretty cold here) I've been super happy with my Nike SFBs this fall. Picked them up about a month ago and they've received a lot of wear since but I will probably swap them out for something warmer once we get a real layer of snow. Super comfy, good looking, affordable, stays dry and can take a beating. Can do nothing but recommend them. My pair are the ones called "Nike Special Field", so not the 8" version but a bit shorter. They're not thick at all though, insulation comes from your socks and heat trapped in the shoes, but also from the thick, sneaker-style, sole. 

Living in Sweden (it get's pretty cold here) I've been super happy with my Nike SFBs this fall. Picked them up about a month ago and they've received a lot of wear since but I will probably swap them out for something warmer once we get a real layer of snow. Super comfy, good looking, affordable, stays dry and can take a beating. Can do nothing but recommend them. My pair are the ones called "Nike Special Field", so not the 8" version but a bit shorter. They're not thick at all though, insulation comes from your socks and heat trapped in the shoes, but also from the thick, sneaker-style, sole. 

Cool, another Swede! Where are you from? Im from Stockholm.

On another note. I noticed with my Lupineks that they're great walking in snow, ice and other rugged materials. But when i go from outside in the snow to somewhere indoors with a smooth floor, the soles get VERY slippery, which has caused me not to use them as much as i want.. Anyone else experienced this? Is there anything i could do about this?

Cool, another Swede! Where are you from? Im from Stockholm.

On another note. I noticed with my Lupineks that they're great walking in snow, ice and other rugged materials. But when i go from outside in the snow to somewhere indoors with a smooth floor, the soles get VERY slippery, which has caused me not to use them as much as i want.. Anyone else experienced this? Is there anything i could do about this?

I experienced this with a few wet/cold weather shoes so you're not the only one

• 2 weeks later...