116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

Brand name on the second pair? Knowing my luck with Japanese footwear it won't be in my size but it can't hurt to ask anyway.

the olive canvas sfb's are insane. will get you guys a fit pic soonish.

Looks like they've finally updated the sole with new materials and increased surface area. How's the grip in wet conditions?

0p4AvcW.png

Edited by Redmau

Looks like they've finally updated the sole with new materials and increased surface area. How's the grip in wet conditions?

no experience with the previous sfb's but i wore them in the rain yesterday and grip seemed fine. not as grippy as my common projects but grippier than most of my NB sneakers. 

no experience with the previous sfb's but i wore them in the rain yesterday and grip seemed fine. not as grippy as my common projects but grippier than most of my NB sneakers.

Was this on pavement/concrete? Previous sfbs were notorious for a slippery death in wet smooth surfaces. Shit even my y3 qasas had more grip in the rain

^^^ in all fairness, nothing short of crampons will save you on icy concrete.

Was this on pavement/concrete? Previous sfbs were notorious for a slippery death in wet smooth surfaces. Shit even my y3 qasas had more grip in the rain

mainly pavement. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

conversetekoa.jpgLiking the look of these, thinking of picking up a pair. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-tekoa-waterproof-unisex-boot/pid-11587729/pgid-11634706  (Been a lurker for a bit, first post, hi all.)