116740 APPROVED SHOES

danii

• 2 weeks later...

Nike back at it again with some new winter boots just in time for the fall. (Still 107 F here though...)

Interestingly the Lupinek is no longer under the ACG label it seems from the advert. Perhaps they neglected to mention it, but none of the other shoes are ACG-branded, so maybe it was just the colorways from before that were ACG. I wonder if they'll get knocked down in price. Looking back at last year's release, the black colorways are slightly different. 

MTbl4fv.jpg

Here's the link to the rest of the collection. Those leather Prestos are weird as fuck.

http://sneakernews.com/2016/08/29/nike-sneakerboots-fall-winter-2016/

Edited by limeaide

They probably aren't in the ACG collection. In the past couple years they've released a few different models of sneakerboots that were in the regular Sportswear collection. They even do a separate "winter" version of some too. I ordered a pair of Air Max mid "Winter" last year. Unfortunately they were really narrow in the toe and had to send them back.

l got the qasa boots in the mail today but l had to return them:/

they look great and feel more comfortable than the SS16 white drop, less rigid. but the main issue was the zipper, its really nice waterproof zipper we all know but the boot is not cut for heavy calf muscles. l had really hard time zipping it up and l was wearing ankle socks and shorts (would be impossible to zip it up for me while wearing winter socks).

so if you have stacks watch out

Spectus Shoe Co has some great shoes. Made with water repellant cordura. Unfortunately they don't make sizes bigger than 27cm.

If those came in size 10 US I would've immediately copped a pair, I found them on Amazon.jp with all the colorways but the Solid Kicks no.2 just aren't made in my size. Really genius using water repellent cordura nylon upper, the rubber is nice and clean as well.

Muro-Exe-V01-0001--ETERNAL-BLACK_grande.

Muro.exe Eternal Atom in Black, these just got price slashed from 95 to 75 euros. Heard they don't breath though.

364_63dada97c4-140329_gram-shoes-384g-bl

384g Black Nylon by Grams Shoes. The more and more I see nylon uppers the better it looks.

those Muro.exe shoes are pretty cool... all their models look the same tho lol? Might cop black on black anyawy

Sock question

Where can I get thick and truly black wool socks of the kind that will be sufficient for brutal new england winters?

Try Wigwam or Darn Tough.

those Muro.exe shoes are pretty cool... all their models look the same tho lol? Might cop black on black anyawy

I picked up the Muro.exe Atom in black back in the spring, wore it a lot over the summer. It's a great minimal shoe when you want a low profile option, but it doesn't breath that well. Fine for walking around, probably not as good for more active days. The toe area is pretty small, so if you're between sizes I'd recommend going up.

I picked up the Muro.exe Atom in black back in the spring, wore it a lot over the summer. It's a great minimal shoe when you want a low profile option, but it doesn't breath that well. Fine for walking around, probably not as good for more active days. The toe area is pretty small, so if you're between sizes I'd recommend going up.

Thanks for the feedback on these kicks, I was considering buying them but breath-ability is important to me. Looks like the search continues!