ACR 3A-1 + Blackmeans
This dumb shirt i got in london https://everpress.com/unknown-pleasures
ACR P10A-E
ACR APM-003

106bb5ae-8c6f-43bb-86c8-49fbe6ec3ef2.JPG

Edited by moneytalks

another one from before the lockdown...

Supreme/JPG frames
Stussy/Futura 25th anniversary world tourb48715d7-0218-4eaa-99c1-1fb3ef503db8.thumb.JPG.0ad1ef42d2b748a81fc7a4e29e570381.JPG
ACR P24A-S
Cons/UC Chuck 70s

On 5/9/2020 at 7:44 AM, SlackJackflack said:

It is probably due to my body shape impacting drape. 

Then why you haven't returned them back? Not only you look like shit, you spent 1000EUR to look like shit. That jacket looks too tight too and it supposed to be loose fitting. No offence or personal attacks, I just don't understand why you kept items if they don't fit you. There's no logos on clothing...

1 hour ago, Rough Sleeper said:

Then why you haven't returned them back? Not only you look like shit, you spent 1000EUR to look like shit. That jacket looks too tight too and it supposed to be loose fitting. No offence or personal attacks, I just don't understand why you kept items if they don't fit you. There's no logos on clothing...

302915288_techfit47.thumb.jpg.dc8cec88863241e6a474ac133e727090.jpg

I enjoy how they feel and look, I dress for myself and not for others. Funny though that I don't see any of your amazing fits here though so, as they say talk shit post fit? 

32 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

I dress for myself and not for others

Yet you posted two fitpics here lol. That jacket is clearly too tight for you, I just asked why you still kept items that are too small (and doesn't fit like they supposed to).

37 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

Funny though that I don't see any of your amazing fits here

↓↓↓

37 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

I dress for myself and not for others

13 minutes ago, Rough Sleeper said:

Yet you posted two fitpics here lol. 

Yeah of a jacket no one else has posted, so my thinking is others may want to see it outside of product shots. I'm not here to just seek others approval and a nice dopamine hit to boot. I'm also not here to argue about clothing. Its all about having fun and potentially sharing with others who also enjoy the hobby. Sorry you didn't enjoy the fit and felt like saying as much two weeks later.

55 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

I enjoy how they feel and look, I dress for myself and not for others. Funny though that I don't see any of your amazing fits here though so, as they say talk shit post fit? 

Nothing wrong with your fits,everything looks dope

clearly j84 suits you very well :)

6 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

Yeah of a jacket no one else has posted, so my thinking is others may want to see it outside of product shots. I'm not here to just seek others approval and a nice dopamine hit to boot. I'm also not here to argue about clothing. Its all about having fun and potentially sharing with others who also enjoy the hobby. Sorry you didn't enjoy the fit and felt like saying as much two weeks later.

Keep it up man you’ve got a good style! Need to get those Vapormax again after I burst the last pair ... not sure if anyone else is experiencing this a while on... I’ve done two pairs now but I probably overwear them :D

7 hours ago, Rough Sleeper said:

he’s got a point. i’m not sure how a fit that involves the boxiest jacket acronym has ever made filled out, and ultrawide dropcrotch pants looking like p10s, results in gassing up.

there are a bunch of ways to dress your frame in a way that is both stylistically interesting and flattering to an extent. this isn’t it chief.

7 hours ago, SlackJackflack said:

looks fine, looks like you're having fun, which beats being salty online any day in my books

1 hour ago, frenchbulldog said:

he’s got a point. i’m not sure how a fit that involves the boxiest jacket acronym has ever made filled out, and ultrawide dropcrotch pants looking like p10s, results in gassing up.

there are a bunch of ways to dress your frame in a way that is both stylistically interesting and flattering to an extent. this isn’t it chief.

to be fair, i don't think a p10 in XL would fit him, while the p30 does look different styled like this, it works for him

1 minute ago, Rough Sleeper said:

1805365093_ScreenShot2020-05-22at20_48_12.png.25d01dd9b5b0ad02371adabc2307d9b9.png

bruh...

Ok buddy, for all we know u might be a 400lb dude so.. talk shit post fit

Same dumb kebab tee

VEILANCE BLAZER-LT

P10A-E

APM-003

A425E105-F4FA-4A35-8FBC-CABD0B59348A.jpeg

Fat shaming is fucking uncool. I used to be a 100KG dude. I run more than any of you, portion control and basically torture myself for my shit to fit right. @Rough Sleeper what you’re doing is bullying and inexcusable.  

5 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

Ok buddy, for all we know u might be a 400lb dude so.. talk shit post fit

2 minutes ago, Rough Sleeper said:

420 actually 

6'4 and closer to 330~. Was at 427 before making a big life change and losing damn near 100 lbs. @Rough Sleeper not saying anything I haven't heard before. Dudes afraid to post a fit. 

1 minute ago, moneytalks said:

Fat shaming is fucking uncool. I used to be a 100KG dude. I run more than any of you, portion control and basically torture myself for my shit to fit right. @Rough Sleeper what you’re doing is bullying and inexcusable.  

And this shit right here. I'll admit I have more to lose but hey I can be happy with how my fits are for now.

1 minute ago, SlackJackflack said:

6'4 and closer to 330~. Was at 427 before making a big life change and losing damn near 100 lbs. @Rough Sleeper not saying anything I haven't heard before. Dudes afraid to post a fit. 

And this shit right here. I'll admit I have more to lose but hey I can be happy with how my fits are for now.

Keep at it bro. Some guys get their kicks putting others down. Losing a hundred pounds is an achievement in and of itself don’t let negative assholes hold u back. It’s beyond fashion, it’s health. And with the right motivation you’ll get there.

Just now, SlackJackflack said:

@Rough Sleeper not saying anything I haven't heard before. Dudes afraid to post a fit. 

I thought you just got wrong size, how tf moneytalks guessed your size via two photos ? Anyway, if you call this shit a hobby, then you can do what I did, I lost 8 kg just to fit into small J50-WS, because medium was sold out lol. If you need any advice on Intermittent Fasting, hit me up via DM (no sarcasm).

Aren’t you mean spirited as fuck. As a rule of thumb, if u want to talk shit about how other dudes dress, post a fucking picture. 

im fully aware of how “homo” sharing fit pics is, but giving critique without ponying up a picture is next level insecurity. 

I’ve been thoroughly shamed by this master specimen to never wear my “$2000 outfit” in public ever again for fear of others finding out how much it cost and laughing at me. I’ve since sold all of my garmz and am only wearing Kmart brand goods.

I finally feel like one of the others.

I finally feel acceptance.

Thank you for showing me the true light @Rough Sleeper

Eh well all I need to say is if u can’t afford it... wear something else. No ones forcing you to spend 3 years’ salary on a jacket.