WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

Igneousity

5 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

Which Enfin Leve trouser is that? And what fabric did you opt for?

Technically an Amaitu in Schoeller Dryskin, but all the measurements are completely custom to give it a much different shape. I don't see the appeal in using Enfin's insane customization options to just knock off Acronym.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically my uniform lately since the weather is getting to freezing.
- Nike NSW Laser Runner
Ventile coat, really nice for cold weather due to the water resistance, insulation and comfort. Preferrable to me over goretex lately due to the casual look, quietness and comfort. It is not insulated by itself so for cold weather is best layered, which I've done with a plain black pullover.
- Nike ACG Woven Pants
Water resistant cotton composite which are very well articulated for great range of motion, as well as comfortable. The length is also unobstructive for a high sneaker or boot.
- Sealskinz All Weather gloves
The cold really does a number on my hands despite how much I moisturize, so I don't often leave without gloves when it's cold. These feature I high cuff, finger articulation for comfort and utility when cycling, touch screen ready index finger and thumb and a waterproof finish in an insulated leather and poly construction.
- Nike SFB 6 inch boots
Not waterproof, but the suede and canvas are hefty enough to not be hampered by bad weather in short to medium exposures, but I would avoid heavy downpours in these. Very comfortable, casual sneakerboot with an articulated sole for comfort and good grip while running. 
- LBBJKT Echelon messenger bag
Very comfortable and high utility messenger bag. Lots of pockets, including a laptop pocket which has more than enough room for my hefty Thinkpad. The quick release function is incredibly useful for quickly getting my wallet or other frequent items from the side pockets without having to take it off. I've carried this around almost daily since buying it.

DSC_3336.jpg