WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

Igneousity

• 2 weeks later...

@mariahscarry there you go, and I think if you the people on the go other than the IG’s post and go style, outlier is good for you by providing good quality material and decent design and simplicity. 

Tee:uniqlo ut Ricoh digital 

bag:quadzip outlier

shorts:og free ways outlier

socks:no branding cheap merino pair, for around 2 bucks from Taobao

shoes:flyknit trainer reissue

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjNuWGJKWHp3ZEVnc2xBSU1Xb09N

Necklace: my boy

tee:ultrafine merino outlier

Key piece:outlier

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjNuWGJKWHp3ZEVncmJzU1h4ZHYx

• 2 weeks later...

J61-WS

P23A-DS

Geobasket

It was moderately warm and raining today. Got to test this jacket out a bit for the first time since acquiring it. Definitely enjoy the breathability more than trying to stick it out with a 3 layer shell.

Taking a poll, are the clown shoes fine or should I burn them?

_MG_6365-Edit web.jpg

_MG_6368-Edit web.jpg

isaac sellam metal spine jacket 
11bbs tank (used to be a tee, it had some scissor action),
ovate scoop neck tee 
20l miltec backpack
physical runners
prestos

(sorry about the prestos, I am really over seeing them in every outfit picture)

oh and rings are wm and p|4

IMG_4659.JPG

Given that he's wearing one of the argueably louder recent pants combined with the one shoe screaming hype collab I'd take this further and question if the original answer made any fucking sense at all. And I'll bite; how can you not "do Acronym justice" wearing Acronym head to toe and combining that fine 'introvert jacket' with those fine 'extrovert pants'? Are you saying he should have gone with a more contrasting or historically aware shoe choice?

It's the smoking, isn't it? It has to be. Because smoking kills.

Edited by hjpx

15 minutes ago, hjpx said:

Given that he's wearing one of the argueably louder recent pants combined with the one shoe screaming hype collab I'd take this further and question if the original answer made any fucking sense at all. And I'll bite; how can you not "do Acronym justice" wearing Acronym head to toe and combining that fine 'introvert jacket' with those fine 'extrovert pants'? Are you saying he should have gone with a more contrasting or historically aware shoe choice?

It's the smoking, isn't it? It has to be. Because smoking kills.

I'm getting alot of hate for it but I stand by it. The fit looks like someone who got hold of a full acronym gear and wore it. In a way it looks like someone who's being worn by the internet completely head to toe without individualism and personality within it. 

i think the fit looks ok but would say its the photo that isnt doing any justice/favors. also i think the anarchy logo, vape cloud, hood up, desat color and low contrast editing is a bit much

On 10/5/2017 at 11:12 PM, chris_n said:

fit would look better with CP Achilles

That was ice cold. Unfortunately for me I also have the pro golfer shoes, and unfortunately for all of us I was happy to oblige your suggestion.

Edited by cornerska