AOKU.110619[ACCESS DEVICE CARRIER]//

NIKELAB SF-AF1//

STOP.

Edited by jbob24
Uh...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tFvs1Uw.jpg

dry, gloomy day today, so playing with a grey gradient in non-goretex fabrics. about 60F

1. isogon (ny/co)
  2. nemis ash (terratex)
  3. frame ss mineral (merino)
  4. voronoi (terratex)
  5. nike af1 mid (flyknit)
  6. nomin pack (ac^2)
Edited by branespload
formatting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Strikethrough, are you who I think you are because that's awesome and not what I'm used to from you.

6SiLquHr.jpg

Maple Co hat // J34 //DRKSHDW Jason //C.E tee //DRKSHDW tanktop //customized DRKSHDW pods //Guerrilla Group pants //Rick Owens shoes //Visvim ballistic backpack

9 hours ago, Igneousity said:

Strikethrough, are you who I think you are because that's awesome and not what I'm used to from you.

Hah, I don't think so! But thanks for the compliment. Love the fit! My most recent pickup was a J34 and it has definitely not disappointed. Looking forward to putting together some waywt's with it later in the fall.

@strikethroughHaha, I have the same shoes (I DM'ed you before about sizing info), cargos (although in grey) and also recently acquired a J34. I'll try not to copy your fits! Seriously though, how did you get the crazy taper on those SISP zip cargos? Did you have them altered? 

56 minutes ago, cybersushi said:

@strikethroughHaha, I have the same shoes (I DM'ed you before about sizing info), cargos (although in grey) and also recently acquired a J34. I'll try not to copy your fits! Seriously though, how did you get the crazy taper on those SISP zip cargos? Did you have them altered? 

No worries dude. Put whatever kind of fits you want together and post em! I'm actually interested in seeing how other people wear their J34's now that I got one.

Ah haha, its an illusion. The taper on the pants is because i pulled them back a little bit for the photo. They actually stack really nicely and look pretty tapered already with those boots (because of the rise in the front and the pull-tab in the back holding the pant cuffs above the ankle), but I just tucked them back a bit behind me for the shot. If the material had a bit of stretch to it, I probably would get them tapered a bit, because it really does look good, but with my size feet, I'd make getting them on way too much of a hassle.