WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

Igneousity

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, proteus said:

Aoku musette bag? Have one on its way to me. How do you like it?

It's really handy, I definitely recommend it. I've been meaning to do an actual review of it and the coded sidearm.  They're both great as supplemental pieces or as standalone bags depending on the situation :)

Edited by jbob24

14 hours ago, proteus said:

Aoku musette bag? Have one on its way to me. How do you like it?

7 hours ago, jbob24 said:

It's really handy, I definitely recommend it. I've been meaning to do an actual review of it and the coded sidearm.  They're great both as supplemental pieces or as standalone bags depending on the situation :)

I love mine, use it most days at one point. Really handy for edc type stuff when I don't need a laptop. My only complaint about it is that the molle webbing is on the outside of the outer pocket, so putting anything heavy on there pulls the pocket down/open. I may add some velcro or a snap closure to secure it.

6 hours ago, emenel said:

I love mine, use it most days at one point. Really handy for edc type stuff when I don't need a laptop. My only complaint about it is that the molle webbing is on the outside of the outer pocket, so putting anything heavy on there pulls the pocket down/open. I may add some velcro or a snap closure to secure it.

thanks for the feedback! l have fixed the tecsys webbing issue with a reinforcement webbing under it for the new generations. If you sent me your first gen l will send you back the new one that has the issue fixed. let me know.

6 hours ago, danii said:

thanks for the feedback! l have fixed the tecsys webbing issue with a reinforcement webbing under it for the new generations. If you sent me your first gen l will send you back the new one that has the issue fixed. let me know.

Thanks, that's a great offer. I will PM you.

I guess this is not the right topic to post here. But would be messy to write it elsewhere.

–GYMBAG: I was not restocking it because I was not really happy with the design so I did some refinements to it and will rerelease as gymbag2. So it's going to return stronger.

–OTHERS: the tyvek pouches are not going to be making a return, the card pouch will. There are some new modulars in the making, to be released soon. Technically everything that is on the store (but soldout) will be restocked.

sorry for off-topicing.

OUTFIT/JACKET SHOWCASE/WIWT. 

OUTERCONDOR SUMMIT SOFT SHELL JACKET.

BOTTOMLEVI'S TAPERED CARGO PANT.

FOOTWEARCONVERSE x TEKOA WATERPROOF CHUCK TAYLOR BOOT.

EQUIPMENT511 TACTICAL MAVERICK ASSAULTERS BELT - CASIO PROTREK PRW 3000 WATCH - GERBER EVO TANTO MID KNIFE - KEYS - WALLET

SHOULDERSAOKU 161600 SERIES PATCHES.

62b35826-98cf-49ba-8ead-4384d61400e6.png

1b18d25c-d46c-4ae0-8ba4-51266a1cb942.png

13 hours ago, _jonny_L said:

what's the 5? is it red for a reason? (You've left me wondering and I feel like you're begging me to ask.) :)

My favorite color is red and I've used the number 5 as a callsign for a few years and its slowly turned into a personal trademark of mine!  Sorry its not a cooler back story :) 

2 hours ago, donburi said:

nice to see a non-acronym techwear fit in here! good job

Hey thanks!  Ive been a lurker 'round these parts for a while and it was a bit intimidating to post that when surrounded by all these rad ACR fits but I'm glad to have received a warm welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

205654CF-83E2-4BC6-8DF1-6C91C4DD26FA_zps

START:

MILITARYSURPLUS[WOOL CAP]//

ɅOKU.190807[SHEMAGH]//

ɅCRNM 2371 FIRST EDITION//

ɅCRNM 3A-1BLK//

MILITARYSURPLUS[WOOL GLOVES]//

ɅCRNM P15-S//

NIKEXɅCRNM DAF1-01//

STOP.