AC636241-A88C-46E6-AB47-53285CB0A416_zps

START:

ROGUEFITNESS//

ACRNM GT-J21//

ACRNM KR-SM1//

ACRNM 3A-1BLK//

DANIELPATRICK TRUNKS//

STOP.

Regarding full ACR fits (of which I am frequently guilty), it's hard for me to put anything else together that qualifies as "techwear" here as most of what I enjoy wearing is in fact ACRNM.   :)

Edited by jbob24

Please stop wearing the gaiter up.

I don't think there's an issue with it being worn up, I'm just confused as to whether it is cold or warm where he is, based on what he's wearing. Good fit, though.

It was sunny but windy and a bit chilly, ~10 degrees C if I remember it right. Obviously I'm not wearing this thing during the summer, but it was the first day in weeks, maybe longer, where I could; so I did. Same goes for the vest, It does get a bit hot at the neck of it if it's even mildly warm so it's really just a morning thing; handy since it packs so well.

How else would you wear the gaiter? I think it looks kinda dumb if it's worn like a turtleneck type thing

Also PS my left hand is in my vest pocket, not a weird lump on my stomach lol

Edited by forgetsimon

If he's repping 4horsemen he's probably in Victoria in which case the whether is all fucky and that fit isn't unreasonable other than kind of being weird in general.

If he's repping 4horsemen he's probably in Victoria in which case the whether is all fucky and that fit isn't unreasonable other than kind of being weird in general.

Exactly, I live in Victoria and it's always something different here; but we have been lucky enough to have a bright and fairly warm spring so far. Besides the gaiter this is kind of what I wear day to do depending on temperature, but probably one of the more loud days; and that was part of the point.

I never liked wearing it just on my neck, It doesn't do my body type any justice. I guess the same could be said for wearing it up, but at least then it looks less like something you'd see most people wearing and serves a better function. I'd have no reason to wear it just on my neck with the vest since it tends to keep my neck fairly warm on it's own with the high collar.

The gaiter definitely looks better when worn with a jacket than a vest though, I can't deny that.

I used to live in Vic, just as well I moved since that city probably couldn't handle two goofy white guy techninjas.

Word of advice: buy a foam roller.

Edited by Igneousity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...