WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

Igneousity

hey guyz just got back from somatic gene therapy i've only got 3 more treatments then im finally done!!!

my implants are fine after i put on a retro box logo but im afraid someone saw me wearing it and DDoS'ed my exocortex

• 2 weeks later...

Acronym J25-WS (just got it todayand I fucking love it)

Levi 510 (yeah, I know. But I don't have the cash right now, I'd love to get Outlier Slim Dungarees or Mission Workshop, unless you guys have other suggestions. I don't have the physique to wear any Acronym Pants other than maybe P10-DS, but couldn't afford both)

Nike Free Flyknit - Rough green (the tongue and insole are a light blue and I'm thinking about sharoie-ing the tongue in black)

It seems like you have chronic size-down-on-everything syndrome. You should keep that in mind for whatever you're buying next 

516C3ABB-E952-48ED-B8A9-AF555D414503_zps

START:

ROGUEFITNESS//

ACRNM S16-WS//

ACRNM X-SL1//

ACRNM S8-DS//

ACRNM 3A-1BLK//

ACRNM P10-CH//

NIKELAB ACG LUPINEK//

STOP.

Edited by jbob24

I have to say, I do think that mixing brand aesthetic of Danii absolutely works.

Feel the love Danii, feel the love ! :P

Is there really a mixing of aesthetics, though? I feel like if you were to explain to someone what techninja looks with one picture, you'd opt for one of danii's. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Edited by TresUnCool

I guess not, but it does go against the grain a bit here, having been used to a feed of 'head to toe' ACR, which I am not knocking incidentally.

Mixing up Bape, Adi SLVR etc is refreshing ( I do it with Carhartt/Musto/Y-3/Stussy/Analog ) - I am more Children of Men though!

thank you for kind words.

l really appreciate it and l will not fail you.

on the other hand l do not think its that creative, l just follow simple rules (and bank account balance) that l found to work best for me. lt's way harder to create good balanced fit with khaki/olive/black/clrful tones, than simple black/white.

Edited by danii