Western shirts (Cowboy style)

thelion1856

i was wondering if anyone knows any good sites that got some really dope cowboy/western style dress shirts? I aint no cowboy but i think they make great dress shirts.

Lookin for something like this but without any screen prints, images (like the stupid horseshoes) on them.

DSC08083.JPG

25_1.JPG

4b_1.JPG

20891006_tp.jpg20891007_tp.jpg

samurai makes a killer western shirt

the engineered garments western shirt looks incredible

and there's the rby45rpm "eastern shirt"

everyone seems to have their take

i've got the nudie gunnar, diesel, RA*RE and vintage LEVI's western shirts

gotta love snap-buttons

check out www.langstons.com western wear site for the rill dill at realistic prices

BIG has some incredible Pure Blue western style shirts... it's not on the site as of yet.

BIG has some incredible Pure Blue western style shirts... it's not on the site as of yet.

yeah but i heard they are super slim fit. The guy at BIG says he is small and wears slim fit shirts and that these are tight even on him & he had to size up.

Guest Fade to Black

I've been on the hunt for a quality western shirt since the beginning of time...i still have never owned one up to this day. The Pure Blue and 45 RPMs sound interesting, i am surprised that i never bothered looking at anything other than the denim every time I hit up 45. I'm guessing they are costly though...

• 4 months later...

really, truly...

i have about 6 banana republic westerns and, believe it or not, they fit really good - not too slim, but not too loose or long... just right... you may want to try those... or, like Pancho says, Rockmount - those are pretty good, too...

samurai makes a killer western shirt

the engineered garments western shirt looks incredible

and there's the rby45rpm "eastern shirt"

everyone seems to have their take

i've got the nudie gunnar, diesel, RA*RE and vintage LEVI's western shirts

gotta love snap-buttons

check out www.langstons.com western wear site for the rill dill at realistic prices

I got an EG flannel/western shirt hybrid (basically a flannel with snap buttons) but I've never seen a pure western shirt from EG, can you post a pic/link?

If I remember correctly Minya also has a very nice looking EG shirt that has snap buttons...

You know, all your favorite denim companies like Samurai, Flat Head, Iron Heart, Sugarcane, ALL make western shirts.

We've gotten some in from Sugarcane and Flat Head from time to time..

We're expecting some crazy 14 ounce selvedge denim Iron Heart shirts in about four weeks. i can't even imagine what it'd be like to wear a 14 ounce raw denim shirt.

haha...

i've got about 7 or 8 of them (mostly long sleeve, couple short sleeve) levis western style shirts i've been meaning to sell as i never wear them anymore. took photos a couple weeks ago and was going to ebay them, but haven't gotten around to it yet. perhaps i'll post them here.

Seriously. Go on ebay->clothing->vintage men's clothing and type western shirt. You'll get a ton of western shirts to choose from for under $30 and all the vintage clothing dealers on ebay provide measurements. That or cheap's idea is your best bet, unless you want some serious next level shit like Flat Head, Samurai, some japanese brand, etc... Those will run you almost $200 though.

Seriously. Go on ebay->clothing->vintage men's clothing and type western shirt. You'll get a ton of western shirts to choose from for under $30 and all the vintage clothing dealers on ebay provide measurements. That or cheap's idea is your best bet, unless you want some serious next level shit like Flat Head, Samurai, some japanese brand, etc... Those will run you almost $200 though.

Agreed. The vintage ones fit amazingly, and there's tons of them floating around, so they're plenty cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my rockmount western shirt in the mail. It's really a nice shirt. I'd been looking for a slim fitting shirt, as most button ups are much too big in the body and sleeves on my skinny frame. Rockmount does offer a slim, or custom fit on some of the models, which is what I got. The shirt is model # sp620 in color grey. It really fits nicely in the body. The sleeves have pleats by the cuffs, so they are a little baggy, but much less than normal and look great rolled up. There's some nice details like sawtooth pockets, diamond shaped snaps, a neat yoke design, and unique fabric. I've only worn the shirt for one day and i've gotten more comments today than I have on all my jeans + boots combined.

I just received my rockmount western shirt in the mail. It's really a nice shirt. I'd been looking for a slim fitting shirt, as most button ups are much too big in the body and sleeves on my skinny frame. Rockmount does offer a slim, or custom fit on some of the models, which is what I got. The shirt is model # sp620 in color grey. It really fits nicely in the body. The sleeves have pleats by the cuffs, so they are a little baggy, but much less than normal and look great rolled up. There's some nice details like sawtooth pockets, diamond shaped snaps, a neat yoke design, and unique fabric. I've only worn the shirt for one day and i've gotten more comments today than I have on all my jeans + boots combined.

Rockmount is awesome. So in the slim fit you just got your regular neck size (as you would wear if you bought a regulard dress shirt)? or did you size down?

Pics would be awesome :)