WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]

scamster

haven't posted a fit on here since i was mercilessly mocked four years ago but honestly someone has to keep this forum going

26302576756_95ab9b8c2a_c.jpg

25725763293_91cdb10c23_c.jpg

shirt - valentino / tux pants - lanvin / boots - lad musician / sweater - some old aw99 hedi era ysl shit / coat - vintage 

Edited by Illithid Dude

Yeah I like the 70s elements, would look better with flaring pants I think. Coat is a little bit too much LA girl vintage find. At least he's not in full SLP or some other bullshit, vintage mellows out the fuccboi element.

Having owned and flipped that ma-1 two years prior I have to say it's really hard to pull off. They specifically made the sleeves fold over and the ribbing is useless, it was pretty awkward. The fact that it looks decent here is a nice change from the norm. It surely would get my like while browsing my daily #polishboy #fog #blvckfvshion #yeezy #vetements instagram filter.It seems to adhere to the typical oversized androgeny vetements* is going for these days.

*Vetements is French for "clothing"

Edited by Fycus

I was at Dover Street Market getting some more stink-spray on Saturday, and there was this girl wearing the Vetements raincoat on a beautiful clear day. Perfect.

DSM NYC or LDN? In London that'd be normal considering the weather. Anyway, next time you should pee on her raincoat, making the piece matter to her is a nice gesture.

Having owned and flipped that ma-1 two years prior I have to say it's really hard to pull off. They specifically made the sleeves fold over and the ribbing is useless, it was pretty awkward. The fact that it looks decent here is a nice change from the norm. It surely would get my like while browsing my daily #polishboy #fog #blvckfvshion #yeezy #vetements instagram filter.It seems to adhere to the typical oversized androgeny vetements* is going for these days.

*Vetements is French for "clothing"

Barely understand what you're saying but that MA-1 has a fucking inverted cross on it. A fucking inverted cross, think about it.

note: I picked KGfan because we all know he wears it well and has a nice wardrobe. Anyway guys, tech, goth and streetwear are over, now you have to burn 95% of your wardrobe. I imagine all those techy Nikes are going to make you way high when their synthetic fabrics start releasing a foul smoke. Oh yeah forget Raf lego style is a big no-no.

• sufu1 changed the title to WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]