WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]

scamster

3LiKX54.jpg

Helmut Lang

Cdg

N(N)

Docs

N(N)xCody Sanderson

hahaha why yall niggas be dressin like gothic keebler elf.. lemme help yall niggas out cuz I Know you dont be getting ANY girls with this shit.. damn ok ok. so lemme just start with dis. NO MORE CROPPED PANTS yall be lookin like peter pan with dem shits. alright alright now now listen u need some POLO RALPH LAUREN.. then you need some good jeans like but they cant be knock offs ok? you needs some gotdamn....... truey, robbins, or just some decent levis aight? shoes can be anything but nona these gay ass heeled boots nigga this aint the revolutionary war aight? we already been through all tht shit no more slaves no more whigs. aight aight now now you gon need a clean fade, 3 inches up.. and cut your damn fingernails like shit... got dam how yall even go outside LMAO

don't care

ok he don't care.

also fyi, iv'e owned that cav empt mask before a lot people started to wear that brand so hard.  I like Rick Owens, as you can clearly tell, I'm not changing to shit like fun set of art and minotaur just cause you think it's "cool".

10 mins later...  he care

just a tad bit sweetie ;)

it's not  so much the labels/designers you own.  more specifically it's yr shitty look-at-me ala fuccboi styling

Edited by SSchadenfreude

well then, gonna have to whip out the turtle dove boost and supreme to top the last one.  i'll keep you posted because i'll have to detail my car so i can tebow infront it while riding a hover board for the background, get your clicker ready for them tasty red squares.

2910ynn.gif

hahaha why yall niggas be dressin like gothic keebler elf.. lemme help yall niggas out cuz I Know you dont be getting ANY girls with this shit.. damn ok ok. so lemme just start with dis. NO MORE CROPPED PANTS yall be lookin like peter pan with dem shits. alright alright now now listen u need some POLO RALPH LAUREN.. then you need some good jeans like but they cant be knock offs ok? you needs some gotdamn....... truey, robbins, or just some decent levis aight? shoes can be anything but nona these gay ass heeled boots nigga this aint the revolutionary war aight? we already been through all tht shit no more slaves no more whigs. aight aight now now you gon need a clean fade, 3 inches up.. and cut your damn fingernails like shit... got dam how yall even go outside LMAO

shutup

Places you can wear a face-mask and it is acceptable:

When it's snowing really hard and cold out.

Robbing a bank.

Tumblr Fashion Photoshoots

Am I missing anything? Do people who wear the cav empt masks/acronym masks/choose your own adventure masks wear them to get some Froyo? Do you need a gang of friends to pull it off?

well then, gonna have to whip out the turtle dove boost and supreme to top the last one. 

u miss the point.

in yr case it's not the labels/designers.  

but ok, i'll play. if u actually pull off the styling incorporating the boosts and preme then i'll give you a pat on the head, a praise or two, and a couple dollars for yr starbux hot coco.  maybe even some posi rep

Just negrep him and let it go. I doubt anyone is interested in what has been said plenty of time recaped in 3000 letter post. It's just a facemask, others use crappy photoshop/paint skills to hide their id on sufu without the need to read such essays.

I honestly question why did teddybonkers spend time cutting his body out of photo, placing in on this backdrop and forget to add a shadow. 

Thank you for reminding me that SZ exists, I forgot all about it.

And that post was beautiful, ngl.

im indifferent about sz besides the fact that some people i kno irl and other net friends post there sometimes.

bunch of dudes wanna wear certain labels and alota monochromatic ensembles. sometimes their posts are intellectual.  others often are mere rants rather pseudo intellecutal bordering on schitzo, but that's the characteristic of any forum.   thing is, is that sufu spawned sz.  guy who created that place is like magneto founding genosha for the rest of the mutants. 

Just negrep him and let it go. I doubt anyone is interested in what has been said plenty of time recaped in 3000 letter post. It's just a facemask, others use crappy photoshop/paint skills to hide their id on sufu without the need to read such essays.

I honestly question why did teddybonkers spend time cutting his body out of photo, placing in on this backdrop and forget to add a shadow. 

for fits i exclusively neg rep w/o commentary only in the no comment waywt thread, but thanks for yr thoughts about not commenting in the waywt chat thread.  anyway where'd the fun be in not replying to his attempt(s) at defending his usual trite drivel? um plus my reaction to his fit/posts had nothing to do with him or anyone trying to conceal their identities.

to answer yr question about the photo shop cut whatever,  teddyboi obviously did so because he thought it would enhance his post.  he wanted to make a kewl post.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^ I don't really have an issue with the existence of SZ, nor anyone who posts there (someone i know IRL posts on their WAYWT), I just find it a little amusing there's a little community of dudes (and some goth KAGs) who are willing to buy stuff like this:

http://hotoveli.com/collections/men/products/burqa-scarf

And that's great. I want to go to their parties.

• sufu1 changed the title to WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]