WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]

scamster

partys over ur only allowed to wear head to toe julius or head to toe acronym from here on out

First one to wear Vêtements loses the last shreds of his dignity.

First one to wear Vêtements loses the last shreds of his dignity.

I've finally broken out of the sufu cycle as I have no idea what vetements even is

it is undignified clobber

fokken do u only like clothes? do u not go out to eat dumplings or read non fashion "books?"

Y23PW1.jpg

yr fuccboi symptoms manifest(er)ing a lot in this one (portmanteau). don't get me wrong, you've tested positive for fuccboiness a long time ago, but some days are just worse than others. this being one of them.  luckily for you and the rest of us, it's rather akin to lycanthropy (in skyrim). it's apparently curable.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

How 2 cure????

TOP VOTED ANSWER

Further down the rep quest line u can toss the michele lamy's head into the fire which will summon the ro demon which you have to kill to permanently remove your boifuccitry.

noteseedd1991 answered:

How To Cure Being A Fuccboi

1.First, youll need to join the a focus group. If youre already a fuccboi, you should know them by now.

2.Finish their line of quests. When youre done, talk to the leader of the group, or ask around about a cure for boifuccitry. Speaking with Fuuma the Huntress in Whiterun will also tell you more about the groups affliction. 

3.The Companions will offer you a special quest that will cure your boifuccitry, but this is a permanent change, youll never be able to become a fuccboi again. If thats what you want, take the quest and complete it.

4 years ago

• sufu1 changed the title to WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]