WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]

scamster

So what fleece is it?

To the wargaming convention, got in some Fistful of TOWs participation, get some:

DSC_0022_285x640.jpg

DSC_0019_640x601.jpg

nbhd x 40% slinky optics nakano

Jensen tall pocket tee

w)taps x porter D.E.L.T.A. integrated with A.L.I.C.E gen 2 sling mod

Masterpiece brand sweatshorts

Nike Air Force I '02

Edited by MilFX

i don't want this page to be dedicated to hating on mpc but i've been watching him post  forat least a year and i don't understand how his fits get repped. can anyone explain?

don't worry, my posts are not really rep + (but it would ne interestinf for me that you explain what you hate in all my outfits in private message :) )

I thought this topic is for sharing outfits, seeing different things than I could see/do is a reason why i check this thread, not to see copy/paste of what his hype on the internet at the moment :)

Edited by mpc60

MPC's fits are fine, basic but well done.  The real travesty is that someone like MilFX who talks so much shit dresses so terribly.  Definition of internet troll.  

(Yes, I'm so annoyed by the guy's posts I came out of lurking just to say this.  But as they say, if you see something, say something. )

Edited by Ryoanji

MPC's fits are fine, basic but well done.  The real travesty is that someone like MilFX who talks so much shit dresses so terribly.  Definition of internet troll.  

(Yes, I'm so annoyed by the guy's posts I came out of lurking just to say this.  But as they say, if you see something, say something. )

know your role, you fucking clown

Thanks tinfoil. Since I created this thread new rule: you gotta always post a list of what you're actually wearing. makes it easier.

DSC_0039_277x640.jpgDSC_0044_640x458.jpg

Nbhd x slinky optics nakano

Jensen tall pocket tee (finally did find my idea of a perfect tall tee)

Hectic flannel shirt for later

w)taps BDU shorts

w)taps All Terrain

w)taps nylon belt (no vis)

w)taps nylon key clip

Edited by MilFX

• sufu1 changed the title to WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]