spitfiredealer

WAYWT (denim version) 2016

Thanks volvo! That's my current project, nothing major in the works probably tighten the suspension a work on the fuel injection timing a bit. Mostly a commuter, wish it was a getra-5 speed I love that transmission. If I get bored I might do a swap maybe even try and fit that s14 I have collecting dust at my parent's house haha

what my is it? must be early 80's. kudos for being able of doing an engine swap.. the biggest work I've done on my one has been a timing belt replacement, years ago when I didn't work as much as now, wasn't a father and hadn't bought a house that needed lots of work to be done.. those days are gone unfortunately!!

oyster hunting in my Oni's

tYaSr5s.jpg

vshDda6.jpg

which oni's?

edit: nice rock

Edited by ramjam824

The flash makes it look white but the shirt is of an ecru color.

pEFo50wl.jpg

Lee 101

TFH

Sendra

mGAy372.jpg?2

Enjoying the warm temps in Chicago on Saturday.

Jacket: Rogue Territory

Hoodie: Real McCoys

Jeans: Sugar Cane Okinawa

Shoes: Oak Street rough outs

Nice fit on the Okinawa. They look slimmer than I would have imagined.

'Have the Oki Grey ... & quite recently I saw a well-worn pair of the LHT indigo @Clutch's new "Denim Issue" ... so, I had to grab a pair :)

Anyway, mine's more repro-ish & a bit sloppy on me :( ... & yeah, @blueroute, yours seem slimmer & cleaner__ fit is fab, congrats!

Edited by BrownMetallic

@brownmetallic - thanks much. Honestly, I was opening for more of a repro cut but am more than happy with this if I can get it to stretch. Try a hot wash/dry. Even though it is one wash, it should help. You can check my post wash measurments on the sc thread.

Edited by blueroute

Those SC's are nice. I've pretty been much obsessed with all of their denims for a while. They age so nicely and look cool at every stage. I need to get around to picking up a pair of the 47's. The size 33 have all the dimension I want except the waist might be a little snug but if they stretch comfortably I'm game.

Those SC's are nice. I've pretty been much obsessed with all of their denims for a while. They age so nicely and look cool at every stage. I need to get around to picking up a pair of the 47's. The size 33 have all the dimension I want except the waist might be a little snug but if they stretch comfortably I'm game.

the waist definitely stretches and i'd recommend getting a snugger starting waist because it stretches and the legs are a little oversized for the waist

second that. but really keep an eye on the thighs since in my experience that dictates how snug the seat fits.

gc0jhKb.jpg?2

What to do with another unseasonably warm day in Chicago? Canadian tuxedo.

Jacket: Rogue Territory 

Shirt: Rogue Territory

Henley: Merz B Schwanen

Pants: SAM 710

Boot: Oak Street rough outs

Freewheelers Aviator vest

Bill Kelso A-1 Aeronaut

Warehouse 800

Cons

24726474423_0339b64f75_c.jpg