WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

^ ^^ thank you boys. yeah the tcb 60's turn out to match well with the White's engineers. The hem width works nicely with the profile of the boot.

Edited by volvo240thebest

gap stepping their shirt game up!

Haha yes, it's a faux calico print that I got a couple years back. The fit is perfect on it, better than a lot of my shirts from Japanese brands. I guess that's what happens when I buy something made for a Western body. XD

Yes, had to get the chinos hemmed for that fit as they come with a pretty long inseam. They have a nice satin texture, but the button fly is kind of cumbersome to get done and undone (much to the chagrin of the ladies!).

Sounds like the Lee 101 chinos in "westerner sateen" that I have and really like, but they're tapered way too much (cannot wear boots with them). Gonna have a look at Pherrows I guess :)

Yes, had to get the chinos hemmed for that fit as they come with a pretty long inseam. They have a nice satin texture, but the button fly is kind of cumbersome to get done and undone (much to the relief of the ladies!).

corrected for veracity  :ph34r: