WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

That's not the Bronson one since I see a storm flap, right? Been thinking about N1s lately, too, since I could need a new winter jacket...

that's the one I've got

https://world.taobao.com/item/526954650062.htm#detail

just took delivery of the deck jacket yday. 130-ish euro. The lining is not alpaca of course, the zip is YKK rather than talon (was it talon on originals? think so) 

I've had two Buzz N-1s and if I remember correctly, one (now sold) had a Conmar and the current one has a Talon.  There would have been other brands of zippers available to manufactures at the end of the war, but I suspect those two brands were the most commonly used.      

My two N-1s are manufactured by Toys McCoy (purchased in 2006 and 2008) and they used Talon zippers for both, F.Y.I.

P.S. my friendly advise - clothes moths really love N-1 because of its Alpaca/Wool/Cotton materials. Use the clothes moss killer you prefer and check regularly if there's any moths!

Edited by Naoto

The Buzz N-1 I had was faithful down to the Talon zipper, but it was also the first thing to break.  Would've much rather had perfect details with a functioning zipper.

I've had two Buzz N-1s and if I remember correctly, one (now sold) had a Conmar and the current one has a Talon.  There would have been other brands of zippers available to manufactures at the end of the war, but I suspect those two brands were the most commonly used.      

The Buzz N-1 I had was faithful down to the Talon zipper, but it was also the first thing to break.  Would've much rather had perfect details with a functioning zipper.

Yes.....Talon zippers could be nuisance sometimes. Modern zippers function better, I think :rolleyes:

Edited by Naoto

DojbwnM.jpg

Iron Heart IHSH-161 indigo dyed corduroy western.

3Sixteen indigo dyed tee.

Ooe Yofukuten 1702XX.

Viberg Boondockers.

Detail shot:

YxjwkLt.jpg

LOVE this shirt!!!!

1suAhsC.jpg

brand spanking new tcb x classic works duck cloth 50's jkt

tcb ranchman

tezo undyed tee

tcb 60

zissou belt

white's

cig

my office is a total mess

two cigarette fits in a row. Cucoo post a third!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Not really sure where to put this, but I wanted to post a pic or 2 of my ELMC flannel. I love this shirt. It's not as heavy or dense as some flannels out there, but it's beautifully cut and constructed and a relative steal compared to some of the other japanese brands. It's warm enough to layer and keep you snug and cosy on an english autumn day, and I think looks great too. Sorry the pic is a bit burnt out. crappy phone pic I'm afraid. Will post detail shots if anyone's interested, but the ELMC site has some good ones anyway.

EDIT: sorry to break the run Volvo, I'm not a smoker.

30310996612_86a65136c2_z.jpg

ELMC

Norman Porter

Red Wing

Edited by holio cornolio

sorry for too much posts in the same page!

RXyK9pm.jpg

I'm in love with this jacket

tcb duck 50's jkt

sauce zhan chambray

bandanna

asos cheap vest

red cloud 436xx

Edited by volvo240thebest

Girlfriend drug me out to Target this evening, had to take advantage of the fact that it currently isn't 80+ degrees out this evening.

Not quite cool enough yet to wear a flannel on it's own, so overshirt status will have to do.

gln6B9p.jpg

Iron Heart flannel.

3Sixteen indigo dyed tee.

Ooe Yofukuten 1702XX.

Viberg engineers.