WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

i'm a fan of horween shell, based on this boot, i'd say yes. i've been wearing it a lot more now that i've swapped them to commando at brass tokyo. only personal dislike is the danite but i guess that's just me.

the fit is nice too. i'm a round toe person and i love the way it sits. still my one and only pair after giving the indigo dyed ones a miss for now...

Sure thing. I went with a 36 pair (my normal size). Measurements as follows, BiG style:

Waist - 18.75

Front rise - 14.25

Back rise - 18.5
Thigh - 14.5

And after having five inches taken off the length:

Inseam - 28.5

Hem - 10.4

If you have a slim build I think you could probably pull off a size down, depending on personal preference.

Dope. They look slim. Did you get them tapered or is the that how they fit?

Thanks man. I did have them tapered by railcar. I have a big butt and thighs so it's hard to find something tapered enough for me.

Thanks man. I did have them tapered by railcar. I have a big butt and thighs so it's hard to find something tapered enough for me.

Ah yes.. You can see it. I keep thinking I want a pair of 710xx's but the best fits I have seen have all been altered. I'm skinny so anything less than super tapered/tight looks stupid on me. I might try the SDA 107's.

Haris, you look straight out of the Sandlot which is a look I hope you're going for cause I'm into it.

I had to look this up but I totally see where you're coming from.

Good stuff. Uniqlo making pocket tee's now?

It's one of their 'oversized' tees which are 10x thicker than the normal ones, sized down once so it fits normally.