WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

Congratulations! My spawn just started to talk in two-word sentences and is trying to climb and fall off everything she sees, sometimes I miss the days when you could just lie her down anywhere and she'd stay there :D

Edited by Cucoo

Excuse the terrible colors. Enjoying the half hour of jacket wear the current weather situation allows for in the morning (sometimes I wonder why I bother getting nice jackets at all :D)

hqEyQVMl.jpg

Mr Freedom

Uniqlo

TFH

Puma

I agree, the Midnight Appaloosa is great!
Sadly it's already too hot here to wear by itself, so I just am able to wear it as an overshirt while inside.

Zqvhzyg.jpg?1

Mister Freedom Midnight Appaloosa.

Iron Heart boarder tee.

Ooe Yofukuten 1702XX contest jeans.

John Lofgren Dessau.

kPBM4G1.jpg

I am really digging that shirt, how did you size it broark?

Went with a XXL and it shrank up nicely in the wash, same size as my lot A original Appaloosa.

Nice slim fit when worn on it's own.

haha dang broark risking the indigo pit stains on that t-shirt....i've been wearing only black shirts underneath for the time being. 

Mine shrank about an inch in all dimensions with a cold wash. 

haha dang broark risking the indigo pit stains on that t-shirt....i've been wearing only black shirts underneath for the time being. 

Did that the first day wearing it, actually wore a 3Sixteen indigo tee with it. But I haven't actually noticed any indigo bleed on this tee yet.

I would say mine shrank about the same amount in the wash.

I have a nudie indigo dyed tshirt and my pits are blue from about mid way down my arm to half way down my lats. It takes an insane amount of scrubbing and soap to take them out. Thing has been washed 3 times now and i swear it bleeds worse than before