WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

^ a wee bit of slagging never hurted anyone hahah! your stud pose isn't too shabby either! I love the look of the jewelry and leather lanyard, you pull it off very nicely.

those engineers look fantastic, great balance and I like that the heel doesn't look too steep.

yesterday, deerhunter style

PbxFiDz.jpg

bronson hat

vintage buffalo plaid jacket by brand called King Cole (by the label design might be 50's)

sauce zhan chambray

tweed vest

red cloud rc436XX

Rw8111

today, work meeting attire (had to look reliable!)

JK9eniU.jpg

corduroy jacket by a local brand (nothing fancy)

muji chambray

zissou belt

porky's 66

priere gunboats

Edited by volvo240thebest

Got my boots back from the cobbler. New eyelets are looking good.

Crotch top down....

lH29oGw.jpg

Flat head 7002
Flat head 3009
Alden #8 pct boot
Kawatako lanyard

Edited by karanimal

those engineers look fantastic, great balance and I like that the heel doesn't look too steep.

yesterday, deerhunter style

PbxFiDz.jpg

bronson hat

vintage buffalo plaid jacket by brand called King Cole (by the label design might be 50's)

sauce zhan chambray

tweed vest

red cloud rc436XX

Rw8111

Great look.

Yeah same story here :D For some time after my daughter was born quitting seemed to work fine, but as soon as I was back at work it started all over again. Funny thing is, when my kid is around I have no cravings at all, but when she's not there or as soon as she's asleep...

Edited by Cucoo

Same here, gave up when the baby was born, started to smoke again with the new job (6 months after the baby's birth). thank God I don't smoke at home (my wife would kill me) but as soon as I am out I'm rolling away my cigs...

When have cravings, try to focus away of having cigarettes in front or within reach. I had smoked for 15years and have stopped for 3-4years now. Try to have warm stuffs like tea,coffee or other stuffs to take away that will take your mind off from having cigarettes. I have tried it and works.