WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

woow, did you size down 1 on the okis young??

Yeah where the okinawas sit on my body is a little higher where my waist is closer to a 29 than at my hips where i'm around a 30 so I sized down to a 29. really I'm in between and in this case since I still had plenty of room in the thighs, I only had to stretch out the waist for it to be nice and comfy. 

Funny you say that. I got them for Christmas and love those details and the lining is awesome.

I don't really wear leather and like to avoid it when possible, I have some RW but those are work boots that I use for that purpose. I always rip the leather patch from 50s repros or opt for 60s when I can because of the paper patch. Also I prefer canvas shoes to be just that, canvas shoes idk. To each their own I suppose. They look really nice, but just not for me. Might cop a pair of the 70s Chucks though.

Edited by Rightyow77

Been wearing a lot of the same thing, double denim days. At least I'm getting good wear out of these pieces though today before I went for a ride along the coast. Hope everyone one's having a good weekend

zEBt3It.jpg?2qNfhqqO.jpg

Brix

R.B.J

Sugar Cane

FH

Evisu

PF Flyers

Edited by Rightyow77