WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

I once met a Jap kid in the 90s too. His name was Kosuke. Do you know him? He wore brown birkenstocks. Also I met a Jap guy in the 2000s. I dont know if he wore birkenstocks though but I do know he liked fried chicken. He was like 5'7 and had black hair. Maybe the same guy. Who knows? 

I dunno, I never met him, just noticed him around.

^ dude used to be on SuFu, on the fashion threads I'm pretty sure. Has this,"I wear messenger bags am slightly balding but keep my hair long, I also like outdated shit like Walkmans and NES and have a fat boner for quirky Japanese brands cuz I be about them asian qt.14s if only they would notice me and let me smash real quick like. I am a GAWD on clothing forums cuz mah aesthetic mad original ya dig."

Or some other shit

slightly balding? What the fuck? I've always had a big forehead but almost the same hairline I had when I was a kid. I just had long hair for a while coz I wanted to be rad like Ozzy Osborne for a bit..,

DSC_0052_745x800_596x640.jpg

Edited by MilFX

Lol... for real though, MilFX, you can't be negging Young like that. He dresses in the top 99% of people who are interested in this stuff. Plus the fit on those roys...

Lol, "the top 99%", that's not too good yo

Edited by MilFX

He don't care Ben, If it's not undercover or Mastercraft it's all booboo basic bitch shit to him lol.

his Balenciagas are stupid fresssh DOE!

You have a strong jaw grow your hair out, unless the "pillow-chan will always love me" aesthetic is bringing you in all that mad ay-zhen qt.14 slide you be fiend-in after. But on the reals, I honestly don't even know what WAYWfashion thinks is cool, Im guessing like mad monochrome and drappy shit or hella earth tones asymmetrical joints with rando patch work with some sweet Yoji steez or basic canvas or Visvimish boots.

Edited by Rightyow77

As a typically lazy English speaker, who only ventures into other languages to (badly) order beer, I've become a little lost here. Can someone lend me a babel fish please?

haha 

Admittedly my colloquial tone was in reflection of the jargon /fashion uses with one another i.e. ridiculous.  

posted a birkenstock pic. get compared to a much cooler "Jap" from the 90s. chaos ensues.

So... the geeky looking 14 year old with the weak selfie game is trying to lecture you about looking cool.....

J crew // 3sixteen 21bsp // New Balance

These are the 21bsp tour jeans and have been out and about since july 2014 and finally came back to me  Probably 10 months of wear time since july 2014 and easily 10 washes

5AZXIMQ.jpg

l76veLI.jpg

9B65rhN.jpg

My friend Hernan was the first wearer

lTIKHB1.png

he did this to me too after i negged his "cool 'jap' kid from the 90s" post

whatya get if you have more rep? A fucken prize? Who gives a fuck? Hahaha, I know you give a fuck, that's why I negged you. Neg me. I don't give a fucken shit.

Got caught in the rain so pants were soaked and all my other jeans are either way too tight or in repair so obviously the only solution is to get new jeans. Picked up the Sugar Cane Okinawas. Roy shirt is also showing some subtle color variations. 

Roy Big Bro Shirt

Iron Heart heavy tshirt

Sugar Cane Okinawa

Viberg

NCbnlw3h.jpg

3EtlEcNh.jpg

Edited by youngofthesoonest