WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

^ jeez those sammies make you look devilishly slim, did you loose weight or it's just the fit?

I think you should hem them, the hefty cuff makes the jean look too tapered.

Nah, it's just the jeans. I agree about he hem, it's on my list ;)

Edit: to iterate on the slim look - while they do hug my thighs, I think most of the look stems from the fact that they don't drape, at all, yet. They're still very, very stiff. (what she said, etc)

Edited by Cucoo

^ jeez those sammies make you look devilishly slim, did you loose weight or it's just the fit?

I think you should hem them, the hefty cuff makes the jean look too tapered.

couple looks from this week

total tcb denim look

tcb 50's jkt

tcb ranchman shirt

tcb 60's

cheap tweed vest

tcb ranchman

porky's 66

Those 50's are insane volvo! bravo

also curious where you got the tweed vest been looking for a cheap replacement

There was this Jap kid in my town in the 90s that did those birks so much better, patchwork fucked up denim or cords with em. Looser. This kid brought DJ Krush to my shitty little city in the 90s too..this was a cool kid. You look like a Steve McQueen action figure who lost his boots/sneakers and had to wear his hippy girlfriend's shitty hippy shoes..

Edited by MilFX

Really like that get-up Young. Those Roys look better in each new fit that you post (maybe loosening up a shade?), the TFH jacket is of course the tits, and that new sweat... wow. I'm tempted by Birks too - I see them worn a lot in Hong Kong but haven't taken the plunge just yet.

What size shoe do you wear SM? I can sell you mine.

Not that you would want my barely-worn footwear.   :ph34r:

Edited by Iron Horse

There was this Jap kid in my town in the 90s that did those birks so much better, patchwork fucked up denim or cords with em. Looser. This kid brought DJ Krush to my shitty little city in the 90s too..this was a cool kid. You look like a Steve McQueen action figure who lost his boots/sneakers and had to wear his hippy girlfriend's shitty hippy shoes..

I once met a Jap kid in the 90s too. His name was Kosuke. Do you know him? He wore brown birkenstocks. Also I met a Jap guy in the 2000s. I dont know if he wore birkenstocks though but I do know he liked fried chicken. He was like 5'7 and had black hair. Maybe the same guy. Who knows?