Ooe Yofukuten: 2016 Contest Interest Thread

aho

lol I'm patient...This is already the fastest organized contest from ideation to production of all time  :D

...but also my OA01XX are really taking off the past month. Will post the eventual "last wash before they hit the closet" after pics once the contest jeans arrive

Yeah, I'm just glad we got this as quick as we did. One month to get all the interest, payment, and jeans made? That's insanely quick. I mean, we're probably getting the jeans next week while my cds I've ordered from russia have yet to arrive 3 weeks later...

Good job, aho and standard and strange.

i think all we know right now is that the box cleared u.s. customs, someone knows where the box is, and the box is being moved towards s&s...(at least it didn't get seized by customs); i've had a package take a few non-holidays to move from one part of l.a. to another.. hopefully it's just usps being slow

maybe I am misunderstanding but I thought the jeans had cleared US customs which I assumed was in California?

Now they are going from there to Oakland where S&S is.

US customs office is in Chicago if I recall correctly.

Well guys, got mine in the mail today (I live in SF) and gave them a quick hot wash.  I work tonight and wanted to rush to get it done so i didnt take measurements but they definitely shrank up.  I got a size 32, 1 size up from my usual waist and can barely button them up, but they fit great except for the waist are absolutely amazing. The denim is also really interesting and im stoked to see it age

Oh yeah.  Roommate came up the steps and just tossed the package to me I was shocked.  Having trouble with loading photos onto my computer but took a few pre soak and some fit pics.  Lucky for me its like 80 degrees in SF today so they actually dried fast enough that I could try them on before splitting for work

ok, cat out of the bag.  I have mine too but I picked them up in person.  They reacts almost EXACTLY like the normal XX denim, meaning they match Ooe's measurements almost to a T.

Before you wash, check your pockets

Edited by garden gnomes in space