Ooe Yofukuten: 2016 Contest Interest Thread

aho

I like the idea of starting an Instagram hashtag to follow the contest.

Maybe #TheDenimContest like it states on the patch? There aren't any posts with that one yet.

I think #OoeContest is good too. I'll admit, this is the most I've ever thought about a hashtag...

The customized patch is a wonderful detail, so psyched to see my pair. Amazing effort for Ryo and Hiro to go through for this contest!

FWIW, calling it #TheDenimContest seems a little... presumptuous. #OoeContest sounds pretty golden though, and short. Brevity is the soul of hashtagging.

I agree, #TheDenimContest is a bit presumptuous. Just mainly thought of it since it's on the patch itself.  :D

Whatever we end up going with will be good with me, I just want the jeans!

I agree, #TheDenimContest is a bit presumptuous. Just mainly thought of it since it's on the patch itself.  :D

Whatever we end up going with will be good with me, I just want the jeans!

#broakwantsthejeans probably isn't the best hashtag for the contest...

Reflecting on how I'll have to put my OA01XX's away for a while for this contest, although they're just starting to really bloom (year and 3 months of wear, not sure how many washes):

25497064101_1ec05d81a7_z.jpg

I'll be happy if my contest jeans end up in a similar state but I plan on beating the contest jeans up more as I've sort of babied these...

We're just under a month folks!

Well, 18 months will give even slower faders a chance to get pretty full evolution, while people who trash their jeans pretty quickly can just throttle back and rotate more as the contest nears its end. I'm on board with that. If we go any longer, attention is sure to wander.

Huh, I had to turn my pockets inside out to check if the material is different, and sure enough! Those neps in the photographed fabric seal it. Will be curious to see if they use the selvedge in all the pocketbags...

Looks like they're about halfway done!