FS/ Givenchy - Thom Browne. - Boris Bidjan Saberi - Alexander McQueen

Object-Dyed

Hello Everyone!

I recently lost my job and am going to be forced to sell off a number of items that I have collected over the years. There will be many more items added so please stay tuned. I am happy to provide measurements and any other details that you may have questions about. Just ask!

All prices include shipping. Please add 4% if choosing the "goods' option on paypal. All items are in excellent condition and have always been stored in a cedar closet with garment bags in a smoke-free home. Low-ballers will be mocked and ridiculed. 

Happy Shopping!

Cheers!

1). Givenchy "Minotaur" Bomber

• Size 46
  • Classic Givenchy "Aviator" style military bomber with orange lining and iconic "Minotaur" print on back
  • Great jacket for layering or on its own. Original retail $2295.00
  • SOLD​

​

2). Alexander McQueen "Extra Dry Wool Twill" Topcoat

• Size 44
  • Beautifully tailored, classic topcoat from Lee McQueen's last collection "The Bone Collector."
  • The fabrication is extremely unique and ultra matte. One of the best pieces I own.
  • $650.00

TklLN4.jpg​

3). Thom Browne. Tweed Jacket

• Size 1
  • Super tight-knit grey tweed jacket 
  • Classic TB Details: Working Buttons, Silk Faille Red/White/Blue Detailing, Bemberg Stripe Lining, Shrunken Fit
  • $700.00

​ZlylPy.jpgzA83aI.jpg

4). Thom Browne. Cable Knit Wool Jacket

• Size 1
  • Medium Grey jacket with an incredible "cable-knit" detailing. Originally around $3500.00.
  • Super warm and very "Thom." Brilliant with a grey or black trouser. Another of my favorite pieces. 
  • $1,100.00

JQ48C2.jpgTsPo65.jpg​

5). Boris Bidjan Saberi Coat2-F20

• Size Small
  • ​Drapey classic from Boris. Cold-dyed creating a brilliant grey/green colour.
  • Perfect for layering. Fits a 46-48. From the BBS Spring 2011 Collection.
  • $600.00

​UQI9cg.jpgiXOjfz.jpgcvw6Bn.jpg

Edited by Object-Dyed