How Much Was Your Outfit Today?

poly800rock

Did anybody see Mischa Barton in L.A yesterday wearing a 'Drop Knowledge Not Bombs' black and red dress? I know how much that costs, but could anybody tell me how much those stupid bandages the she and the other beautiful a list people of the U.S are wearing on their left wrists now come to in dollars please guys?

Did anybody see Mischa Barton in L.a wearing a 'Drop Knowledge Not Bombs' black and red dress? I know how much that costs, but could anybody tell me how much those stupid bandages the beautiful a list people of the u.s are wearing on their left wrists now come to in dollars please guys?

who gives a shit? in my eyes the "beautiful people" are the people in my neighborhood, the people who post here, the fucking streets.

So i take it we are not going with the trendy bandaged left wrist look on here then? sorry my bad. i wont bother then. (embarrased).

p.s you can call me mike if you like.

Um excuse me you little twat but when have you seen people from sf jumping on celebrity dick? Not sure where you got this retarded commentary from but you clearly need to lurk more.

no dickhead i will not.

not till ive done a 'how much was your house' thread, or even a 'how much are your folks worth' one.

Can you please do this? Start these threads. Start a thread where you can preach your manifesto and just get it off your chest. You've got some sort of message that will procaim your moral superiority. Just do it. Preach it! Fucking go off.

Get it out of your system.

Sorry, i promise i will stop being so antogonistic from this post onwards..my sincere apologies to you and everyone else that i have wound up, i thought i was being funny, but it didnt work out the way i wanted it to. It was silly humour that i really didnt want anyone to take seriously.

Start afresh from tomorrow if thats cool with you lot?

Guest Fade to Black

Vintage Issey Miyake cashmere cardigan - free (handed down from my dad)

Y's t-shirt - $100

Dior Homme cords - $200

German army sneakers - $70

$370...

There is nothing wrong at all with spending thousands and thousands on your wardrobe at any time, and i buy stuff regularly and as much as i can as well..Its the telling people about it and how much its worth that i object to, thats why i found this thread tacky.

Got to agree with you there