hahah! just wear a tshirt underneath!

Or just live with the fact you have a perfect six pack and there's nothing wrong to show it! this shirt might become a pussy magnet for you I tell you my friend!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Really interested in seeing all your guys fit pics and sizing info come in - my Levi's chambray western, one of the true basics of my wardrobe, developed a nasty hole so I'm in the market for a chambray shirt all of the sudden :D

Edited by Cucoo

Welp... got mine in. Dope shirt, but there must've been a communication because it's just the standard length, not shorter like I asked. Also, it's too small anyway, particularly in the forearm and cuff region which is a problem I've never had.

I'd say if you sized down you're definitely screwed...

200zlt3.jpg6

6 feet 165lbs wearing a size 38

feel like if I wanted to wear this shirt by itself all of the time I would take a 40 for a more comfortable/relaxed fit, but it's a good size for wearing with jackets/vests

agree with Ben on the tightness of the forearm and wrist region. I pretty much have girl size wrists and it still feels kind of tight

Did you get a size 38? Judging from your height/weight I'd say you were a medium anyway...

Yeah, I got a 38; I was going off of Flat Head shirts and others from Japan, in which I pretty much always take a 40.

I'll echo that the wrists are tight, but they don't bother me too much.

Edited by Iron Horse

200zlt3.jpg6

6 feet 165lbs wearing a size 38

feel like if I wanted to wear this shirt by itself all of the time I would take a 40 for a more comfortable/relaxed fit, but it's a good size for wearing with jackets/vests

agree with Ben on the tightness of the forearm and wrist region. I pretty much have girl size wrists and it still feels kind of tight

Looks fine by itself, to me!

Ordered a 38, too.

Anybody checked if the chest actually measures 112/56cm?

You going to be able to exchange it??

Since the length was standard and not modified like I asked, I'm hoping I can return it... Pretty sure the shirt just won't work up for me. Even if the length was perfect, the wrists and forearms are still too tight. The sleeves are tolerable but already a big longer than I usually like, a size up would make them much too long.

Yeah, I got a 38; I was going off of Flat Head shirts and others from Japan, in which I pretty much always take a 40.

I'll echo that the wrists are tight, but they don't bother me too much.

Usually I think of a size 38 as generally equating to a medium and a 40 equating to a large. A 40 in Flat Head is the biggest exception, that's the equivalent of a smaller medium. Surprised you take a 40 in other shirts, for instance a 38 in any Sugar Cane stuff is pretty big on me.

I'll rephrase... if you're a true large and sized down to a 38 for this shirt you're screwed!

Foxy, mine measures 21.25". All other measurements are accurate... 

Edited by itsbenhere

Usually I think of a size 38 as generally equating to a medium and a 40 equating to a large. A 40 in Flat Head is the biggest exception, that's the equivalent of a smaller medium. Surprised you take a 40 in other shirts, for instance a 38 in any Sugar Cane stuff is pretty big on me.

I'll rephrase... if you're a true large and sized down to a 38 for this shirt you're screwed!

Yeah, I guess FH is a bit different; don't have any Sugar Cane long-sleeve shirts yet, but I wear the SC Type II in a 40, as the 38 felt tiny on me. Long-sleeve shirts are all over, but I have medium for my Cat's Paw (Toyo) flannels, but a large in my Pherrow's chambray, and now a 38 for TCB.

Every T-shirt from Japan besides FH, I can wear a medium just fine.  

Anyway, this TCB shirt fits "just" as they would say in Japan.  :P

Edited by Iron Horse

Foxy, mine measures 21.25". All other measurements are accurate...

21.25" - 54cm would be borderline, any additional shrinkage and it won't work.

Let's see once my shirts arrive over here in Moscow...

so after seeing the first euro guys receiving the parcel I couldn't resist and checked the tracking. looks like my shirt left Osaka on nov 30th and then there is no more notification. fuckin hell!

I'd still be safe if the p2p is a smidgen smaller than chart but seriously worried about the forearm thing as I have big arms and like to wear the sleeves rolled up hope it will work out as I want!

I just got my shirt and it fits good! A lot smaller chest measurment than the chart. My size 38 measure 106cm in chest. I'm happy with the fit but I hope there's no more shrinkage haha.

Yikes! That's smaller than the 36 measurement that was provided - I wonder if Inoue posted the pre one-wash measurements. Anyway I tend to wear my shirts unbuttoned with a tee underneath so chest shouldn't be a huge issue, just as long as I don't look like some trendy indie guy that wears everything two sizes too small.

Yikes! That's smaller than the 36 measurement that was provided - I wonder if Inoue posted the pre one-wash measurements. Anyway I tend to wear my shirts unbuttoned with a tee underneath so chest shouldn't be a huge issue, just as long as I don't look like some trendy indie guy that wears everything two sizes too small.

The measurements on the official TCB store do look a good deal more "normal" than the chart that was provided to Volvo back then, too.

I really have to say the shirt needs another button on the bottom, looks a bit weird when untucked... just IMO of course ;)