Cheers Volvo, looks great! the bottom button of the ranchman shirt makes sense when you see it with some TCB jeans worn around the true waist. the shirt is clearly meant for higher rise jeans worn properly, i.e. not hanging off your hips

^ well dunno.. the front rise on the jeans I'm wearing in the pic it's 29,5 cm /11.6 inches which isn't by all means a high waist for a size 36. i would consider a high waisted pair in my size from 12.5 inches onwards. by the way i am built a 12,5 inches front rise sits right on my navel, so I think it has to do more with the way my body frame it is rather than the way TCB inteded the shirt to fit.

i have this funny theory that TCB stuff works always well for me because my body frame is quite similar to Inoue, similar height weight ratio, same size. I have a better beard characteristic though!

I don't know, I still think the oversized shoulders and the missing bottom button look kind of weird. Great if you guys enjoy it, but I for one am glad that I didn't get one ;)

Hey Cucoo, I only just saw this. I agree that the shoulders sit off the shoulders on mine but that's how I like my casual shirts to look. I wear fitted formal shirts for the office so it's nice to wear more relaxed fits outside of work. As you said, it's each to his own. ðŸ‘

• 1 month later...