• 2 weeks later...

been try to send back the shirts for swapping sizes - here's the story so far....

22 Dec 2015  23:55:48  Tokyo Narita Airport  Pre-arrival Customs Clearance In Progress

22 Dec 2015  23:05:22  Tokyo Narita Airport  Pre-arrival Customs Clearance In Progress

22 Dec 2015  12:12:15  Frankfurt Airport  Shipment In Transit

22 Dec 2015  10:04:23  Frankfurt Airport  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

22 Dec 2015  08:31:45  Frankfurt Airport  Shipment In Transit

22 Dec 2015  06:48:21  Frankfurt Airport  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

22 Dec 2015  02:04:44  Hub Rhein Main Dft  Shipment In Transit

22 Dec 2015  01:40:12  Hub Rhein Main Dft  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

21 Dec 2015  00:13:13  Hannover Road Hub  Shipment In Transit

20 Dec 2015  22:54:37  Hannover Road Hub  Shipment In Transit

20 Dec 2015  22:12:23  Hannover Road Hub  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

18 Dec 2015  17:50:21  Turku  Shipment In Transit

18 Dec 2015  17:50:20  Turku  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

18 Dec 2015  01:28:12  Tokyo Narita Airport  Pre-arrival Customs Clearance In Progress

16 Dec 2015  19:48:00  Moscow  Shipment In Transit

16 Dec 2015  13:20:26  Moscow  Shipment In Transit

16 Dec 2015  02:39:36  Moscow  Shipment Held. Follow Up Actions Underway

15 Dec 2015  00:42:19  Moscow  Shipment Held. Follow Up Actions Underway

10 Dec 2015  21:36:28  Moscow  Shipment Arrived At Tnt Location

10 Dec 2015  15:56:57  Moscow  Shipment Received At Origin Depot

10 Dec 2015  15:53:01  Moscow  Shipment Arrived At Tnt Location

10 Dec 2015  15:46:28  Moscow  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

10 Dec 2015  13:11:37  Moscow  Shipment Collected From Customer

good thing I'm a patient man and there is no rush...

Edited by Foxy2

• 2 weeks later...

Wish Inoue would get back to me so I could ship him back my shirt for a return...

Goodrain, did you like the shirt before you saw the size? If so, tagged size doesn't really matter... and you should tell him it's the wrong size, you shouldn't be left on the hook for that.

I would email him again. Sometimes he misses an email here and there. I asked him for a tracking number a week ago and he didn't reply, but the shirt got to me anyways.

I did like the fit of the shirt, but the 18.5 inch shoulder and 23 inch chest is quite a big bigger than what I usually wear(17 to 18 inch shoulder, 20.5 to 21.5 chest).  Inoue-San will send me a 40 and I hope it will fit better.

^ honestly I would keep the 42 with the shortened sleeves. Measurements and tag size aside the shirt looks and fits great and you said yourself "it's a much more comfortable fit!" Regardless of what the tag size is, the shirt looks great

Finally got around to taking a fit pic. I ordered a 36 and I like the fit all around. The shirt is definitely slim fitting for me in this size, but I like the length and the fit on the shoulders so much that I wouldn't consider swapping and going up a size. I will have to just wear this unbuttoned if I gain any weight.

23913130559_aef58fc0af_k.jpg

Finally got around to taking a fit pic. I ordered a 36 and I like the fit all around. The shirt is definitely slim fitting for me in this size, but I like the length and the fit on the shoulders so much that I wouldn't consider swapping and going up a size. I will have to just wear this unbuttoned if I gain any weight.

23913130559_aef58fc0af_k.jpg

where is the snow?

Shirts back the other day - sized up one...

image_zpswxklx7ga.jpeg

The chambray works perfect now - the denim shirt is a little tighter...

The armholes are indeed high & tight - no problems for me, but I can see how this might initially irritate some.

The last front placket button is relatively high and an additional button might have been nice, especially for people with a longer top block. Overall, I think the resulting look when worn un-tucked works for me.

My exchange landed a couple of days ago too. I went from my original 36 to a 40 (usual shirt size is 38) and this is exactly the fit I wanted. TCB marked the returned shirt as a sample so I didn't get stung on customs twice - happy days.

If anyone wants measurements let me know.

Cheers for organising Volvo, great bit of enabling!

cqH2exEl.png?1

Vaf1Fkbl.png?1

Cheers Broark.

He must have missed your email as he came back to me within a couple of days. Had it not been for the delay in the postage over New Year I reckon the whole exchange would have taken about 10 days so he was very quick to sort it.

I'd definitely get in touch with him again, I can't imagine it would be too late. From what I can tell majority of us have had to go back to him so he's probably expecting a few more to come through.

304E0130-6E04-4380-AEDE-E1C395C17FFA_zps

ranchman size 42 arrived!

works absolutely great for me. even the last button it's perfect, either tucked or not. it's a smidgen tight in the belly but I've gained a lot of weight as of late (almost 6 kilos in the last 4 months) so it will be a motivation to get slimmer. two kilos less and will be right, 4 kilos less it'll be absolutely perfect everywhere.

the way the top block is designed it's just perfect for my frame, it's just as body comforming as it could be!

Part of my work is in a music booking agency which has been in the business for a long time, those are actually demo tapes from the late 80's early 90's. I have walls of cd demos in the other rooms, thank God now it's dropbox, soundcloud or whatever..