Sorry to hear that the sizing didn't work out for so many people. My shirt arrived over the weekend and I had sized down to a 36 so I was definitely worried about sizing issues after seeing all the problems.

Somehow it worked out perfectly for me. The fit feels great and the shirt is wonderfully done. I will have to get a fit pic up soon, but I have been wearing the shirt extensively with the contest jeans.

Just got my shirts - one size too small.

Will need a size 42 - just like my regular shirt size.

Pattern is OK - silhouette is slim with taper in the side seams.

Armholes are narrow and sleeves are slim - not an issue with me.

Will post Inoue if he can swap my size 38 against a size 40...

Ranchman on delivery today, I havent yet lost the hope that it will fit fantabolous... we'll see.

the courier is a friend and I am meeting him for a coffee in a couple hours haha.

right on time before I leave Italy for a few days..

Ranchman on delivery today, I havent yet lost the hope that it will fit fantabolous... we'll see.

the courier is a friend and I am meeting him for a coffee in a couple hours haha.

right on time before I leave Italy for a few days..

Volvo, I saw Il Postino. Careful he doesn't pilfer your work.

what do you guys suggest?

should I embrace the rockstar fit, go on a diet stretch the hell out of it or should i returm it and get a 42?

to be honest shoulders and pits are slim but not constricting, the taper fucks it up a bit for me because of my belly. that would be an absolutely great shirt for the pigeon chested guys out there.

CCF13BE1-F21A-4B20-B9B1-EB34C40CF72C_zps

fwiw i love the design, the slim armholes, the lenght etc etc. it's a great shirt.

EDIT: kidding apart my fat pasta belly just look ridicolous so I'll size up to a 42. Inoue kindly agreed to exchange a size up. And he also think I should size up of course ahaha.

Edited by volvo240thebest

Volvo, can I be a pain in the arse and ask you to post measurements please, in particular the depth of the armhole where it meets the chest? I took a 36; it's way too small so I'm toying with the idea of bypassing a 38 to go for a 40.

PSA:

Any1 w/ sz42 on either denim or chambray, can u please post measurement of the chest + neck + sleeve__ p2p flat ... neck is button to hole ... & for sleeve, inside, from pit to cuff edge, plz ?! ... I might be of help, if you got a misfit & would rather unload.

Edited by BrownMetallic

thanks much goodrain 

size 38 perfect around chest with enough room how I wanted to have it. Now I have the 36 chambray for a slim trim bit restrictive fit and this one for the fit I wished to have based on the sizing chart for a 36 originally    :)

01C2A2B6-71D8-4DFB-B53C-3E5A56CBFE39_zps

Edited by davito

Like others have said, I wish there was one more button down the front but it fits very nicely everywhere. It is a bit tighter than most shirts I wear but not too much more. Overall I am very happy with it, I was super worried with everyone else having problems but I guess I lucked out by not sizing down. Surprised about how soft the denim is, it is very comfortable right off the bat. Hope everyone else is able to get a shirt that fits eventually!

Like others have said, I wish there was one more button down the front but it fits very nicely everywhere. It is a bit tighter than most shirts I wear but not too much more. Overall I am very happy with it, I was super worried with everyone else having problems but I guess I lucked out by not sizing down. Surprised about how soft the denim is, it is very comfortable right off the bat. Hope everyone else is able to get a shirt that fits eventually!

mr. priest, what size did you get in the shirt? 

@pudaspriest__ sleeves & shoulder look fab, but the hemline might get midriffy after a few washes & the last button will ride up past your belly button ... Sexy, but not in a good way for a "biker" dude ;(

length is pretty good, it is just that damn last button. It is already right below my belly button, hopefully it won't shrink much at all. I think I am going to ride with it since sizing up doesn't give me any more length, hopefully it works out in the long run.