picked up my size 36 chambray, also here chest sizing unfortunately not as indicated on the chart size (I have 52cm p2p instead of the needed 54cm as published) otherwise everything would be pretty much perfect on me. Thanks though Volvo for this, I would like to exchange to a 38, how to proceed? The shirt is really nice beside that.

edit: and a crappy fit pic, if I would had the 54cm p2p as indicated this would be supercool, hmmm maybe I keep it though, don't know yet

264BF539-35DB-447D-A6C6-98D385FA4969_zps

Edited by davito

ok guys after first impression, I really love this thing (buttons are fantastic too) and I will keep it although the p2p is a bit restrictive by approx 2cm off.  and a bit short on the side to tuck. but I will rock it in my leisure time with the doggie-dog davitostyle

Same here: 38" way too small!

As mentioned before: too tight in forearm section, too high armholes or in other words - simply no cut for a western frame.

Measurements are: 53 cm pit/pit, 44cm shoulder, 62cm sleeve & 71cm lenght

Also my guess is, this kind of cut wouldn't fit me in a size 40" maybe in a size 42"... but as said before in this thread, it needs a entire overwork :sad: too bad!

Edited by 58panheadfan

hi lads forwarded all of your pm's and infos to Inoue.

please email directly Inoue to discuss a solution.

anyone with a 40 care to share sizing, while I wait my shirt to be here?

I'll be abroad for work most of next week so I'll probably take delivery of the shirt after dec 15th... I still haven't lost my hope entirely...

Davito, that's about how mine fits too, I think it's a keeper.

What's the necklace?

Thanks Iron Horse, yeah I keep it although 2cm more P2P would be great. The feather necklace is made of ancient mammoth ivory from Alaska by Ewingdrygoods

Been wearing the chambray the whole day now and enjoy it pretty much. Been out with my two ladies ;) and now back to a lazy saturday evening still wearing the shirt  :smile:

75DD884D-6F3B-42BF-BDAC-BF2F2467F21B_zps

Edited by davito

So my shirt ended up at my parents place after A LOT of detours, distribution centers, couriers and lack of notices. Quite funny since I work for the damn postal service.

Thankfully I'm visiting my folks this weekend so I will pick it up on friday. Hopefully it fits like a glove.