yeah I think those fits are a little misleading as they are way loose for the way most of us like to wear a shirt!

orders for our special batch are officially closed.

I only have Ben's order pending, as soon as he confirms me I will add him or not.

22/23 shirts, Inoue is happy :)

thank you guys.

oh yes. I can do tcb jacket shirt vest and jeans!

but most of all I want to kick the ranchman and my jumbo mexican wool cardigan, I did it before with another cheap denim shirt but with the ranchman will be great, full tex-mex-italian-japanese sheperd outfit hahaha.

like the steeze maestro here

8cfda2f5789196bec8f5e8286f94072b_zpszmta

haha, neg rep me you bastards!

my friends here all take the piss of me beacuse of that sweater! let's say it's extreme... both myself and my wife have one of these, we both love it. Iconic piece, worn by some legends like McQ, Marilyn and STARSKY of course!

ok back to business:

everybody in the list please send an email to Inoue San

subject: TCB Ranchman order for SUFU + your sufu nickname:

please sum up

fabric

size

alteration (if there are any)

your address

your paypal email

once the shirts are ready to ship Inoue will send a paypal invoice to everybody.

INOUE email is tcbinoueATgmailDOTcom

Edited by volvo240thebest

I bought it from a mexican guy off Ebay, he was living in New Mexico and trading traditional mexican clothing and jewels, it was 6/7 yrs ago, I tried to track it back already as he also had some pretty cool huaraches sandals that I wanted to grab but he's gone with the wind. no more in Ebay.

anyway these are traditional mexican fisherman sweaters. same as these, but mine was actually half the price those guys are charging for their standard wool model:

http://shop.mexchic.co/category/sweaters

the two traditional patterns are the waves and the diamonds.

traditional colours are natural white or grey, both are great, my wife has the grey one and I actually think I should have got a grey too as it's easier to wear. but I went for the white like Steve!

here's mine

8C2A0C50-389F-4B25-A087-E3650F2C2B69-102

sorry i am not nearly half as cool as Steve... haha what a fucking idiot face...

Edited by volvo240thebest