45rpm Sorahiko Nando x Nando *pics*

Swych

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

partytaco disagrees, but i still swear that the nando nando's are cut slimmer than the regular sohkiro's

I think (not completly sure though) the Nandos are based on the new (slimmer) Sorahiko cut, which could explain why they're slimmer than some other, older Sorahikos.

they're just sorahiko pics and i'll post more pics up

unfortunately, a tragedy happened to my nando nandos this weekend (ah poor baby). On a drunken Saturday night i stole a bike (well picked up a bike) to go joy riding with some friends and later discovered there was wet paint on it (white paint). I'll post more pics up soon (the flash on my camera somehow broke that same night), but anyone know how to get industrial white paint off?!?! RIP nando nandos =(

woah wait

was the bike ALL white? what city do you live in, were there any flowers on/near the bike?

cause if you stole a 'ghost bike', i'm glad you ruined your jeans. well, you shouldnt steal bikes period, but a symbol of a killed cyclist is really fucked to be stealing

both the warp and weft threads are indigo-dyed

i do believe the weft is suminando-----that is, the last dip is in india ink; but the 45rpm site can be confusing on this point because they say that the weft is the same color as the warp

either way, the main thing is the weft is dyed

yes, the yarns are dyed before weaving

the jeans are NOT garment-dyed or piece-dyed

woah wait

was the bike ALL white? what city do you live in, were there any flowers on/near the bike?

cause if you stole a 'ghost bike', i'm glad you ruined your jeans. well, you shouldnt steal bikes period, but a symbol of a killed cyclist is really fucked to be stealing

I dunno. I dunno why i stole a bike. i dont need a bmx when i have a bmw. just one of those drunken things. just wanted to ride it for a bit i had no intention to keep it. no the cyclist wans'at dead. he later turned up at the diner to demand compensation in the form of a burger. at 5 am.

does the blue weft mean that all of your underwear/exposed body parts turn blue?

the more i read about these jeans, the more i think they're for me.

I been fine so far.

But to reduce the effect i've been hunting down indigo underwear. hopefully with selvage peehole.

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=5076029

Sold out, but looks like 26 waist, 25k yen, talk to 2000db

It took like 10 seconds to find that...

think they're sold out in japan, don't know how the instore stock varies from the online shop. The soho store said they were getting more in the beggining of the year....don't know if they got em.

fuck, now i want a pair of these. i want to try them on at the nyc store first, in hopes that it fits me better than the sorahikos. (i know it's supposed to have the same cut, but i'm basing it the hope from poly's experience)

let me know what you think, i could be completely wrong, but the sorahiko's seemed really dumpy for some reason, and the nando x nando were better fitting, even though they say it's not the case, i'd like someone else to try em on to say the same...it's been a while though....Even the long haired japanese dude at the store said they were slimmer through the leg than the sorahiko's. I tried the slim ones too. Can't really focus on them either way, natural oni's await me

but the color of these are insane...i was just reading the 45rpm description...i'm picturing a faded outside with a dark turnup...that's fucking sexy. They is no way these are stacking jeans, the turn up is a MUST!

I contacted 45rpm about these and here was their reply:

And as for nando x nando we have three different types. Sorahiko style, straight leg, tapered one. Do you know which one you were interested in?

Is everyone here talking about the Sorahiko nando or the straight leg? I will ask them but thought I'd check here too. TIA :)

Just got my sorahiko slims today, and while the denim is terrific, the cut is surprising. for a "slim" they really aren't so slim...

The way the straight leg is cut, almost makes it look like a slight bootleg. I'm tempted to try and find a good tailor to taper them just slightly so that they look like a classic slim straight leg when I wear them. THougts?

I contacted 45rpm about these and here was their reply:

And as for nando x nando we have three different types. Sorahiko style, straight leg, tapered one. Do you know which one you were interested in?

Is everyone here talking about the Sorahiko nando or the straight leg? I will ask them but thought I'd check here too. TIA :)

Nice info. I thought their website said they had a number of women's cuts, but only one for men :P Post measurements if they give you any.

• 2 months later...