45rpm Sorahiko Nando x Nando *pics*

Swych

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i posted the pics to try to show you ugys the colour. it really is quite unique. seems like black trousers in the dark, but very obviously a blue on a sunny day.

the cut is just a standard sorahiko (not the nyc slim sorahiko). I'm 5' 7'' and wear my jeans about 3 1/2 '' below my belly button. The cut I like best is actually RRDS, even over my S5000vx and Sorahiko slims but yeah, I'd say these are my 2nd fave. Slim, but not tight in any spot.

they're just sorahiko pics and i'll post more pics up

unfortunately, a tragedy happened to my nando nandos this weekend (ah poor baby). On a drunken Saturday night i stole a bike (well picked up a bike) to go joy riding with some friends and later discovered there was wet paint on it (white paint). I'll post more pics up soon (the flash on my camera somehow broke that same night), but anyone know how to get industrial white paint off?!?! RIP nando nandos =(

unfortunately, a tragedy happened to my nando nandos this weekend (ah poor baby). On a drunken Saturday night i stole a bike (well picked up a bike) to go joy riding with some friends and later discovered there was wet paint on it (white paint). I'll post more pics up soon (the flash on my camera somehow broke that same night), but anyone know how to get industrial white paint off?!?! RIP nando nandos =(

sounds like expensive karma

yeah man dont cross indian philosophy.

ps. i returned the bike too cos i was busted riding it. so yes, bad karma. i'll post pics up anyhow cos hte fit is unaffected. they're not even broken in yet tho so they stlil have the awkward square bum thing going on

Guest Fade to Black

i think you're fine...i wouldn't bury them. Looking at it from a pessimistic point of view the jeans may be disfigured, but i like to think of the flip side: Now it's got character, that paint is a sign that the jeans have been owned by you and only you. It's like the jeans having a story to them, i like clothes with history.

i think you're fine...i wouldn't bury them. Looking at it from a pessimistic point of view the jeans may be disfigured, but i like to think of the flip side: Now it's got character, that paint is a sign that the jeans have been owned by you and only you. It's like the jeans having a story to them, i like clothes with history.

so do i, but wearing clothes with "too much" history is another thing altogether...

i'm with poly - if it's a huge stain the shape of a seat, it's time to put the jeans away. don't throw them, though.

Ronson or Zippo lighter fluid will probably get it out. You could also use acetone or just about any other solvent. Be careful though, because you will probably get some color loss.

• 1 month later...