• Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, why does time make a difference? I figure you're going to have the jeans forever, so if you get them one year down the road or two years it doesn't make much of a difference.

Unless of course you blow the money on some other jeans, then I get it...

Yeah I understand your point. I'm still interested but for the time being I don't have the money. If Ryo and Hiro from ooe accept the question of a contest pair in the future then I will join that instead.

But as I said in not closing any doors in this collaboration.

Edited by tigerstrom

Truth be told I understand why people would be upset by something like this, but yeah Ed's like that crazy uncle who says crazy shit but can pull through. Plus, it's not like there's any foul done especially since there wasn't a deadline and it wasn't confirmed that this project would work even with the necessary support.

Edited by ALB

Family man or not, business man or not, it is lame to drum up support for a project, get a bunch of people on board and then not bother to post anything at all for three months.  Nobody is that busy.  Sorry. Ed has not earned my respect.  

get the fuck out of here.  life> jeans.  chill out

Blame me, I'm the one who tried to drum up support. Still though, virtually no one whose in on this needs another pair of jeans. If this goes through, of course they'll be amazing, but like I said in my eyes it doesn't matter when it happens. Enjoy the jeans you have.

The internet is serious business!  :P

But really, to quote myself (if I ever make HONY lol), 'Life doesn't have to be so hard; It's only a problem if you make it one'! Plenty of jeans to go around in the meantime if you're in a rush to buy something, and lots of other ways to spend money if your wallet is open and willing. In fact, I take donations if you'd like to offer!  B)

as others have said I hardly doubt anyone here on the list is in dire need of a new pair of jeans! come on let's be positive and open about it, should it work out it'll be fun shouldn't happen then it's no big deal either. they're only a pair of jeans after all...

Wow. Two get the fuck out of heres. Intense. Don't think the tone of my post was anywhere near that. Chill. You don't know me at all. I have said nothing relating remotely to "sick fades". Strange. Someone above wrote that Ed has earned the respect in the past. In responding to that I wrote that he had not earned mine yet and gave reasons why not. Again, chill. If you disagree, fine. Present an argument against the points I raised rather than telling me to get the fuck out (and then amazingly in the next sentence telling ME to chill). Don't pretend as if anything I wrote is somehow proof that I feel jeans are more important than life. Absurd and childish. I am genuinely sorry if I offended anyone. It was certainly not my intention. The hostile shit thrown back seems unwarranted. I will, however, agree that there are far more important things to focus on than jeans. Bowing out now.

Edited by pema